Blue and Grey

It was indescribable, the searing, white-hot pain she felt. She had never screamed like that in her entire life. Her mind was blank as tears ran down her face. She couldn't move, she could barely even breathe, it hurt too much. Her body was trying to shut down on her, but she did her best to stay conscious. The large man was the only thing holding her steady. She heard her heartbeat pound in her ears.

     Jimin and Yoongi were frozen, but it was easy to tell that they were absolutely livid as they inched closer and snarled viciously. "Ssshh, I know it's painful, love." He whispered all too close in her ear.

     "Now, here's what you are going to do," he said, dragging Jae with him, "You animals are going to go in those trucks outside. End of discussion. Or she'll suffer even more." She shook her head, she tried to speak, she tried to tell Jimin and Yoongi that it didn't matter, but she couldn't. She felt like if she opened her mouth she would vomit. So she said it in her head, hoping they could hear her.

     Don't listen to him. Don't worry about me, just go. Go now while you still have the chance. Please, I'm begging you. Run.

Namjoon's POV

Everything had gone to shit real quick. I wasn't sure what went wrong, but when I heard Jae's scream, followed by the sight of Jin and Hobi being loaded into one of the trucks in cages, unconscious, I didn't need a reason to stay hidden anymore.

      No amount of words could describe the fear I felt. Soon after, as I sprung out of my hiding place and attacked the first group of guards I saw, I realized that the panic and fear that had set in quickly turned into a raw, blinding rage.

       Everything turned into a bloody blur soon after. The cold, pure white snow turned red, and there was so much screaming it had dulled out the faint ring that was sitting in my own ears.

      The icy wind outside howled as I tried to calm my mind enough to figure out what to do next: go inside and cause hell or sneak around to try and see what was going on. The fact that I didn't know was hindering me from moving at all.

     The sound of the front door opening above me influenced my decision to hide. There was a space under the stairs leading to the front door just big enough for me to squeeze under.

     "What the fuck happened out here?" I heard a man ask. Jae's scent immediately hit my nose and I had to fight every instinct in my body screaming to go to her.

      I heard heavy footsteps hurry down the stairs, and my heart dropped to my stomach as I saw that the man was carrying Jae over his shoulders.
Then I saw two men carrying out a limp Tae, who they had obviously sedated and chained up, and to my horror I saw Jimin and Yoongi, walking behind them in their human forms, restrained with handcuffs.

     The word anger wasn't enough to describe the looks on their faces. I wanted to run in and save the day. I wanted to hurt every last person from the HHA who hurt my family. "Just leave them here. They knew what they signed up for when they came on this mission." The giant guy with the eyepatch said. Joon recognized him from somewhere, but he couldn't place where.

     "Put them in the back with the others. And make sure those chains are secure." He said, gesturing to Yoongi and Jimin. "Sir, we're missing one of them. There's five, and then the one that you-" His head snapped toward the guard who spoke. Shit. The one that he what?

      The man with the eyepatch walked quickly towards one of the trucks. He opened the passenger door and practically dumped Jae's limp body inside. He slammed it and locked it in a hurry, and I had to fight not to let a growl slip through.