Epiphany🔞

As Jae changed into her pj's, she thought back to what she had on in the dream she had about Jungkook, and she looked at her current outfit to compare. It was far from the sexy white outfit she dreamed of. Just some grey shorts and a purple tank top.

      She started to over analyze herself in the mirror and she was suddenly finding every single flaw in the bathroom mirror and was starting to have second thoughts.

     Was she enough? Would she be a pain through it all to him? Wasn't she supposed to wear something sexier? She was a bundle of nerves, and the feeling wouldn't go away. Everyone was turning in for the night, and she had no idea if the others knew what they were planning or not.

     She looked at herself in the mirror once more before throwing on a cardigan and leaving her room before she lost all her courage. She practically ran into Jungkook, who looked at her with concern.

     "Woah woah...I can hear your heart beating super fast...are you okay?" She wanted to melt and spill all her worries to him, but she didn't know what he knew, and she didn't want to start any conflict. "I'm okay, I'm just...going to see Jin."

     It wasn't a lie afterall. He stared at her for a good minute, and then he hugged her. His lavender scent surrounded her and she felt warm. She noticed her heartbeat slowed from what it was before, and she figured he heard it, and he finally let go. "You'd tell me if something was bothering you...right?"

      She felt a little guilty. She was worrying him for no reason. She leaned on her tip toes and kissed him. "I would." He kissed her back, snaking his hand around her waist. "I'm okay. Really."

      She smiled, a real one through their kiss, which made him smile too. "Alright...I believe you...this time." He lightly booped her nose, told her goodnight and broke away from her to go to his room. "My door's always open." he said with a small smirk, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.

      She swallowed as she watched him walk to his door and disappear behind it. She passed Yoongi's room, and there was silence on the other side as she walked by. She hoped he was sleeping. As she was walking down the hall to Jin's room, she still felt a tingle on her lips where Jungkook's were moments ago, and she thought what it would be like if she asked Jungkook to go to Jin's room with her.

      She surprised herself with such a thought, and she shook her head, frowning. No, that will never happen. You're just horny. Get yourself together.
She finally reached Jin's door. It was closed, and for some reason it looked bigger than usual, and rather daunting.

      She knocked on it so lightly it could barely be called a knock. Before the door opened she glanced down towards the end of the hall at Jimin's room. It was silent too. Almost eerily so. Any thought she had disappeared completely when Jin opened the door.
He had a small, sheepish smile on his face. "Hi."

     "Hi." Jae muttered back.

      She was pleasantly surprised when she didn't feel as nervous as she was two minutes ago. She hadn't been in this particular room before, but it was nice and his smell was everywhere. It smelled as if she were surrounded by flowers. The sweetest smelling ones.

      She sat on the bed and interlocked her fingers as she watched him close the door. She didn't know what to do now. "So...here we are." Jin mumbled with a small chuckle. "Okay, stop, you're being awkward." she laughed.

      "Ah, you're right. Well, there is a beautiful woman sitting on my bed. Can you blame me?" he asked her, walking towards her, his expression slowly changing from amusement to something else. It amazed her as to how quickly he can make her laugh one moment and make her have butterflies the next.