Epilogue: Young Forever🔞

One Year Later

Jae was awakened by the smell of something sinfully delicious coming from the kitchen. Laying on her side, the first thing she saw when she peeled her eyes open was Jimin's face, still sleeping peacefully beside her. As many times as they've shared a bed, she could never get over how angelic he looked, even while asleep like this.

She felt warm breaths behind her neck that matched the steady breathing sounds coming from Tae, who had both an arm and a leg draped over her.

She never had to worry about being cold at night, in fact, ever since they lived in this house, she couldn't remember a time when she had slept alone.

To her surprise, her stomach started rumbling louder than she expected, causing the sleeping hybrids next to her to stir. Jimin's ears twitched slightly at the noise, and he frowned as he opened his eyes ever so slightly.

Tae groaned and pulled her closer to him, even though she didn't think that was possible. She was so warm and comfortable next to them, she didn't want to get out of bed, no matter what her stomach was saying. She felt a small breeze against her bare skin as Jimin adjusted the covers so he could scoot closer.

She could feel herself drifting off again, but she heard the door to the room creak open slowly. She was tempted to open her eyes again to see who it was, but the sun beams that were starting to shine through the window were becoming entirely too bright.

"I can't believe you three." Jin's voice rang out, and the sound of it made her grin. There was a sigh and a little pause before he spoke again. "You know what to do. They won't get up otherwise." She heard another sound, like little feet scuffling across the floor. Then there was a small movement at the foot of their bed.

The next thing Jae knew, she could feel the same little feet making their way up her body till she felt a small nose wiggling against her own. She couldn't help but giggle at the feeling, but she didn't open her eyes. She didn't need to. "Jungkook, that tickles." she whispered.

"Jungkook, if you jump on me, I'll eat you." Jimin mumbles sleepily. There was a squeak in response, and Tae just nuzzled his face in the crook of Jae's neck. His breath tickled her skin, giving her goosebumps. "Five more minutes. We went to bed late." he rasped. Which was true. The three of them did go to bed late.

"No need to tell me, we could all hear you last night. Get up. Yoongi is making breakfast for everyone today and it's almost ready." Jin answered with a huff. "Join us next time if you're gonna be salty about it." Jimin mumbled sleepily.

"Jinnieee" Jae whined, trying to put on a cute voice. "Uh uh, that's not going to work with me today, babygirl. You haven't forgotten what today is, have you?" he asked, using a pouty voice right back at her. She hadn't, and she could never. It was a special day today.

The realization hit her and her sleepiness was starting to fade away because of the excitement that was building up. She made an effort to sit up, and it was extremely difficult, given that the two other hybrids at this point were both clinging on to her with their arms and legs. Jungkook hopped off of her and moved to Tae, who still needed some more motivation to get up.

She felt eyes on her nude body as she ran to the bathroom towards the walk in closet inside. She grabbed a satin robe and threw it on, and briefly looked at herself in the mirror. She knew they all had to leave the house at a certain time, and while she could definitely spend the rest of her days between Jimin and Tae, she knew it couldn't last forever.