Chapter 36: I don't care

"Goodnight you idiot." Y/N playfully shoved Rui towards the guest room. The latter playfully saluted and clicked his tongue at Y/N.

"I'm not the one who drools over their celebrity crushes so you're the idiot one!"

"My god Rui. Don't believe everything you hear!" retorted Y/N with a chuckle. After they finished dinner, Rui kept teasing the girl about the info.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say." Rui smiled faintly. "Dinner was fine, by the way. It wasn't that bad."

Y/N feigned an offended look and Rui grinned at this.

"At least my stomach didn't end up dying!"

"Rui!"

The boy held a peace sign and closed the door before Y/N could counter him.

"Geez. That ungrateful..." Y/N proceeded to walk to her room. She changed into her pajamas so she can finally resign for the night.

When she was about to fall sleep, she heard a slight creaking of the door. Y/N ignored it and didn't bother checking on what it is.

She then felt the bed dip a little and her reflexes caused her to open her eyes, fearing that an intruder was beside her.

"Ssh.." Aki whispered while placing a hand on Y/N's mouth. "It's just me."

"Aki-nee you scared me." Y/N said with a glare after Aki removed her hold.

"Sorry. I thought you noticed me when you heard the door open." replied Aki with a giggle.

"I was about to fall asleep." Y/N thought for a moment. "How did you get in here anyway? I'm sure I locked the door beforehand."

"I have a key, remember?" Aki proudly said as she flashed the item in front of Y/N's eyes. "And to the other rooms as well."

"Oh...." Realization hit Y/N. "But anyways, do you need something Aki-nee -

*(Chu!)*

"Aki-nee!" Y/N held Aki by the shoulders as she stared at her with wide eyes. "What are you doing?!"

Y/N diverted her gaze and whisper yelled.

"I don't think this is the right time for that."

Aki sighed faintly and pouted at the girl.

"But I want to spend the night with you, Y/N...."

Y/N let out a nervous chuckle and waved her hand dismissively.

"Maybe some other night instead? Besides... we have a guest right now."

Aki looked down and clenched her fists. So she was right. That Rui is the reason why Y/N is refusing to spend the night with her. She won't deny that she got jealous when she saw Y/N smiling and laughing stupidly with that idiot. She should be the only one who makes Y/N happy. And Aki won't let anyone steal Y/N's attention.

*(Thud!)*

"Aki-nee.." Y/N looked at Aki with reprimanding eyes when she was lightly shoved backwards. "I already told you, we can't do this tonight. The guest room is just next to this room!"

"Then, I guess you should learn how to keep your voice down, am I right?" replied Aki in a low tone, her eyes reflecting jealousy and lust.

Y/N gasped at Aki's expression. She can literally feel the girl's passive aggression and it's the first time she saw Aki act coldly towards her.

"A-Aki-nee -

"I don't care, Y/N."

And with that, Aki placed her lips on Y/N's which shut the girl up. Y/N couldn't keep up with Aki's pace and she can only moan at the girl's advances.

"A-Aki-nee.." Y/N bit her lip when Aki fondled her breasts.

"Quiet." hissed Aki in response. "You wouldn't want the guess to find out, would you?"

Y/N whimpered as Aki took off her nightgown. The latter then took off Y/N's pajamas and immediately sucked on the girl's breast.

Y/N arched her back which only fueled Aki's rough actions.

"Aren't you afraid of letting the guest find out about your sexual encounters, Y/N?" asked Aki as she nipped at the girl's neck.

"And find out about..." Aki pressed herself into Y/N which made the girl gasp. "This..?

"Aki-nee-

"For someone so afraid of getting caught, you sure are horny.." Aki chuckled in mischief. She was caught off guard when Y/N pulled her down to kiss her.

Aki's eyes slightly widened but she moaned and returned the heated kiss.

"Oh, what a surprise.." Aki mocked but her face held amusement.

"Urusai, Aki-nee.." Y/N gritted. "You're so hardheaded. I already told you we can't do this.."

"Is that so? Actions definitely spoke louder than words.." Aki squinted her eyes and placed her hand on Y/N's center, feeling the girl's wetness. "And it certainly didn't agree with it."

The two had a staring contest and a visible tension can be felt. It only took seconds before the girls lunged at each other.

"F-Fuck!" Y/N cried out after Aki entered inside her.

"Shut up." Aki gritted. "Keep your voice down or else.." Her hard pumps made it harder for Y/N to follow her words.

Moans erupted in the room as Aki ruthlessly thrusted her hips towards Y/N.

It didn't take long for lust to linger in the girls' minds and their earlier argument was long forgotten.. including the fact that the door was left unlocked..

- End of Chapter -