Chapter 15: Risky

Y/N was submerged in the baththub. Her mind was drifting to her alone time with Aki.

"Am I doing the right thing?" She released a sigh and touched her lips.

"However.... I can't deny that I'm getting a little crazy.. As embarrassing as it is.. it feels good."

Y/N blushed and sank further into the waters. She heard a shuffle on the outside and when she saw Nami's silhouette pass through, she called out to the girl.

"Nami."

Nami lightly flinched and halted from her actions. She was about to steal some of Y/N's clothes on the hamper

"What?"

" I just remembered.. the words you said last time." Y/N felt a little doubt creep up to her.

"What about it?"

"Do you really believe it?" Y/N looked to the closed door. "That family can't stay together forever?"

Nami went silent for a second

"Probably not. That's why people fall in love with others and make new families."

" I see..."

Y/N frowned and pondered on the words.

"If it is indeed true.. then all the more reason that Aki-nee and I won't stay together.. our unclear relationship is forbidden and even if she is my family, she will eventually leave."

"Hey, Y/N. Don't you want a lover?"

Y/N blinked at the words.

"Eh?"

"Like boyfriends, girlfriends, futa girlfriends, or whatever?"

Nami leaned on the door as she waited for a response.

"Um, why?" Y/N's response irked Nami

"You Prime minister of Idiots!"

Nami shouted in irritation and Y/N flinched

" *sighs* What about Kana?"

"Sumiya-san?" Y/N furrowed her brows. The thought of dating the girl didn't cross her mind.

"I mean, she's a Futa. So it doesn't make a difference whether she's a boy or not. Besides, she has big breasts and all."

"Big breasts?" Y/N was confused for the second time. Why the heck is Nami saying all of these things to her

*(BAM!)*

"O-Oy!" Y/N's eyes widened once Nami kicked the door. It slightly opened until Nami closed it again.

" What kind of a response is that?!" Nami uttered

"You're the one who is weird!" Y/N shouted back. "Why are you saying all of this?"

"I think you'd be a good match." Nami's expression saddened.

"Huh?"

"You and Kana.."

Nami left before Y/N could respond. The latter went silent and just decided to dismiss the words.
______________________________________

*(Cooking Noises!)*

Y/N observed the boiling pot and switched the stove off. She tied her hair upwards and washed her hands after finishing from her task.

"Mm. Let me just test it out."

Y/N was focused on her cooking that she didn't notice Aki sneakily entering the kitchen. The latter bit her lip in mischief and started stripping down her clothes.

"This is fine." Y/N hummed after tasting the dinner she prepared. She didn't expect to encounter Aki's naked form once she turned around.

"Wha- Aki-nee?!" She nearly had a heart attack. "What are you doing? They will see you!"

"Mom isn't home and Nami is asleep." Aki motioned to the girl sleeping on the couch. "So don't worry. It would be fine."

"B-But it's dangerous!" Y/N darted her eyes to the living room.

However, Aki only moved closer and proceeded to kneel down in front of Y/N. She lifted Y/N's oversized shirt and smirked when the girl's panties came in view.

"Aki-nee." Y/N frowned and swatted the girl's hand. "Don't. This is too risky."

Aki caught Y/N's hand and sucked her fingers. Y/N's eyes slightly widened and Aki sent a wink her way.

"Ah~ Let me eat you out, Y/N." Aki lowered down the girl's panties. " I'm a little hungry too."

Y/N placed her hands on Aki's head to stop her.

"Aki-nee don't - Ah! "

Aki continued on her actions which made Y/N shudder. While working on Y/N, Aki also pumped herself and she faintly moaned.

"D-Dammit, Aki-nee." Y/N gritted her teeth and just focused on lowering her voice. "Nami might wake up."

"Hm? Swearing on your onee-chan?" Aki spoke in between. " Bad Y/N ~ "

Aki fastened her movements and Y/N had to cover her mouth to avoid moaning out loud.

"Don't worry, Nami is a deep sleeper." said Aki before thrusting her tongue inside of Y/N.

Y/N had to grip the counter from the intensity of Aki's actions.

"Delicious.." Aki thought. " Seems like she's about to cum."

"Y/N?"

Y/N flinched once she heard Nami's voice

"What time is it?" Nami rubbed her eyes and raised her body a little. Y/N's back and upper body was visible from her position

"Oh- It's S-Seven!"

" Five more minutes then." yawned Nami and she raised her brow once she heard Y/N yelp.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah-N-Nothing!" Y/N shakily said as Aki continued eating her out. " I just hit my toe. No big deal."

Nami shrugged and went back to sleep. When Y/N ensured that Nami closed her eyes, she sent a glare at Aki.

"Deep sleeper, huh?"

"This kinda feels like hide-and-seek." giggled Aki

Y/N held Aki's head tighter when she felt herself about to release. Aki gave a final thrust and Y/N came undone.

" That was good." smirked Aki as she grabbed a tissue to wipe herself.

Y/N was catching her breath and she shook her head on what happened.

"Aki-nee.. What are you gonna do when we get caught?"

Aki just sent Y/N a silly smile but it was soon wiped off when she lost her balance and staggered.

"Aki-nee?!"

Y/N rushed to catch Aki before she collapse on the floor

- End of Chapter -