Chapter 56: Official

Y/N woke up when she heard knocks on her room. She yawned and made a stretch before opening the door.

"Good Morning."

The sight of Aki greeted her and Y/N smiled at this.

"Good morning, Aki-nee."

"Do you have plans later this afternoon?"

Y/N made a thinking expression. She already finished all her assignments so there isn't anything she can think of.

"Not really."

"Great." Aki's smile went wider. "Be ready around 3 PM. We're going somewhere."

Y/N just nodded and before Aki left, the girl placed a kiss on her cheek.

Y/N was stunned at this. She absentmindedly touched her cheek and blushed.

_____________________________

"Where are we going, Aki-nee?" Y/N asked as she and Aki walked. The two were holding hands and Aki showed some tickets.

"I got us tickets to the Amusement Theme Park." Aki smiled. "We're going to try different rides."

Once they reached the place, Aki handed the tickets to the attendant. The tickets were scanned and they were given permission to enter.

Inside the theme park, there were a lot of people ranging from couples, to families, and by-standers.

"What should we try first?"

"How about the roller-coaster?" Aki suggested.

"That's fine."

The pair went on the rides and after they finished, they tried a different one.

"Hey Y/N, there's a photobooth nearby." Aki pointed to a stand and excitedly pulled Y/N's arm. They entered the booth and set the timer to take their pictures.

"There are a total of 5 shots. Let's decide our pose."

For the first picture, Aki and Y/N pressed their cheeks together and formed a heart sign with their joined hands.

*(Click!)*

For the 2nd one, Aki leaned her head on Y/N's shoulder and they both smiled. They then made a wacky pose for the 3rd pic and on the 4th they made a shocked face.

"Y/N..."

*(Click!)*

Y/N turned her head and was surprised to meet Aki's lips. It was just in time for the camera to click and after they separated, Aki playfully winked.

"Tehee. That was great. I'll give you a copy of the pictures."

The two also played a shooting range where Aki won a bear plushie. She handed it to Y/N who immediately hugged the item.

"Remembrance for this day." Aki grinned. "I'm giving Mr. Pebbles to you."

"Pebbles?" Y/N raised a brow. "That sounds lame." she added with a laugh.

Aki pouted at this and protested.

"Mou! Regardless, Mr. Pebbles is his name."

"Yeah. Whatever you say, Aki-nee." Y/N playfully said.

The pair spent the hours trying other attractions and they also dined on the site resto. When sunset came, they reached their final destination which is the Ferris Wheel.

"Wow. The view looks good up here." Y/N remarked once they've reached the top. The city was clearly seen and she can also see the sun setting down.

"It really is..." replied Aki whose gaze was only on Y/N.

"Thanks for bringing me here, Aki-nee." spoke Y/N who was still looking outside. "I had a lot of fun."

Aki smiled at the words and silence lingered over them. After some time, Y/N focused back on Aki and asked in curiosity.

"By the way, why did you decided to visit here, Aki-nee?"

Aki stared at Y/N's wondering face.

"Because I wanted to tell you something.."

"Huh?"

Aki breathed in and breathed out.

"These past days made me think. And after a while, I came to a decision."

"About..?" Y/N probed. She felt her heartbeat quicken once she noticed Aki's gaze.

"Y/N... You know how much I want you. I want to put a label on what I feel to ease the emotions I am having. I really hope that you share the same thoughts as I.."

"What do you..." Y/N's words died down when Aki touched her face.

"Y/N... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/N gasped and Aki continued to speak.

"It may sound irrational and it may sound wrong. But I can't deny it any longer. What I feel, is that I truly want you for myself.."

Aki took one of Y/N's hands and placed it on her chest.

"Can you feel how fast my heart is beating?" Aki said with a blush. "This is how you make me feel.."

"Aki-nee...."

"Y/N.. if you feel the same way towards me." Aki caressed her face. "Please give me a chance.."

They both stared at each other's eyes in silence. After a while, Y/N released a shaky sigh and smiled warmly at Aki.

"Yes, Aki-nee.. I accept.."

Aki's eyes widened. Once she recovered, she broke into a grateful smile.

"Thank you.. And I love you.."

Aki quickly closed their gap and they both shared a loving kiss. As the day ends and the sun sets down, it marks a new beginning for the two. A beginning, where they are now lovers...

-End of Chapter-