Chapter 3

Oct 03rd;2:04 am; Apartment

I took my back bag with my stuff in it, ate something real quick and slowly left. I won't miss this life. No friends, no real family besides my dad and shitty neighbors. We got to the cost and I put the bag in a trash bag which I tied together so my stuff won't get that wet. "Mask on" After those 2 words, Venom transformed to himself and jumped into the water.

"We should eat something as soon as we arrive. I AM STARVING" "Shut up!" I annoyed him a little, so he knew how it feels. "I am bored. Want to play a game?" "No." He kept swimming and while our trip I tried finding some excuses to make, so Venom could eat or how I'll explain to them, how I arrived so fast. I also tried sleeping which was pretty hard, because I was excited.

11:32 am; NYC

"We are here." Venom said while climbed out of the water near the Brooklyn Bridge. We transformed back, and my stomach started to hurt, because of our hunger. "I want chicken." I said while starting to walk. "JUST GET US FOOD! Because your liver looks so... juicy and delicious right now." "Okay let me call someone real quick."

"Yeah hello?" Stark answered finally his phone after the 7th call. "Hello Mister stark! It's me-" "Mórrígan! Finally, where are you? Steve said you refused to use a plane." He interrupted me. "Yeah well I am at the Brooklyn Bridge and would be really happy if you could pick me up Sir." Silence. "Uh yeah I can pick you up just wait a second I have to get my suit ready." "Your what now?" I heard him snicker on the other line. "We want you here as fast as possible, so I have to use my Iron Man suit to pick you up. Give me 5 minutes." After that he ended the call. "Heard that? Stark is going to pick us up." "Still don't like him." I shocked my head and said down.

"Hello there!" Stark landed in front of me and got out of his suit, coming up to me, to hug me. I took a few steps back. "I don't like hugging others." That wasn't a complete lie, but I knew if he would get to close, his head would get eaten by Venom. "Ok then. Nice that you changed your mind and sorry that I wasn't the one who asked you again, but I had important stuff to do, so I sent Steve." "It's fine" He smiled at me, turned around and got back into the waiting suit.

"Come here!" He said and gestured me to come closer. "IS HE SERIOUS?!" "Where am I supposed to go?" I asked confused. "Well, since you hate planes, I will have to carry you to the Tower. Don't worry, not the first time I did that." I laughed nervously and came closer. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist, and we started to fly.

After 5 minutes I guess we arrived at the top of the tower and I immediately laid down on the floor. "I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!" The flight was terrifying. We almost crashed into a building, and it was a wonder I didn't die. "It wasn't that bad." He stated while walking into the building. "I AM HUNGRY" "Mr Stark? I don't want to sound rude or something, but I am starving. Is there a chance I could get a sandwich or something?" "A SANDWICH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" "Oh yeah, Jarvis, tell Happy to make a sandwich and bring it up here." "Thank you." I smiled at him. He gestured to one of the seats in the room and I sat down. The room was probably bigger than my whole apartment. It had a bar with lots of drinks, a fire place and a great view of New York.

"Do you want a drink?" Mr Stark asked me while pouring himself a glass with scotch. "Maybe later." I smiled, and he started walking towards me and sat down. "Tell me something about you." He took a sip of his drink and stared at me. "DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING!" I think it is nice when Venom is in his protective mode, but it got annoying after a while. "No." I simply answered Stark, and he chocked on his drink. "What do you mean with no?" "I don't tell a stranger I know for 2 days much about me. You know my name, where I live and that I heal pretty fast. That is actually all you have to know." I answered confidently, and he just kept staring at me. "Oh well there is one thing you should know. I eat a lot, and I am always hungry, one of the disadvantages of my disease."