Chapter 9

Oct 15th, 7:24pm; Mórrígan's and Bucky's room

Mórrígan's POV

Bucky jumped up from his bed and came up to me. "Look I am sorry. I shouldn't have read the book." He apologized, but I ignored him, dropped my stuff on my bed and locked myself in the bathroom. I took of the clothes, and started washing of the blood from my leg and stomach. After that I put a towel around me and left the small bathroom. I opened the closet and took the pajama, I got from Wanda a few days ago. The closet was filled with new clothes, Natasha and Wanda bought me, since I didn't like going shopping. I changed in the bathroom and laid down on my bed.

"I hope you accept my apology," Bucky said, and I rolled my eyes. "Honestly I don't care if you accept it or not. You'll be gone in a few days, and I will hopefully never see you again." I sat up and looked at him with a small smirk on my face. "Sorry to disappoint you, asshole, but I already told Steve that I will join the team. So I guess you will have to deal with me a little longer." "You are joking," He said in disbelief and I started laughing at his reaction. "Oh and, I won't forgive you btw."

"What? Why?" He asked and I laughed again. "You just said you don't care if I accept your apology, which means you don't really mean it. And now excuse me, I have some tater tots waiting for me." I salute to the soldier and dropped my smile. "I hope you choke on something tonight." Then I left and got to the kitchen.

Everyone besides one of the gods had already left. I didn't notice him first, so I talked to venom a bit. "I think we should tell Banner. You know, so he might not test us." "I thought we tell Natasha next, so she won't kill you?!" He asked, and I took the pack with the food out of the freezer. "Right. Maybe we tell them together, with Wanda?" I suggested and put the tots in the oven. "I am okay with that."

"Who are you talking to?" Loki asked and I jumped up a little. "No one." I said and turned to him. He laughed a bit and then looked back at me. His green eyes staring into mine almost black ones, and it felt like he was staring right into my soul. "I am the god of lies, you could say. And I could almost smell the lie." My breath got heavier and he came closer. "We never really talked, but I knew, the first I laid eyes on you, you have a big secret and I would love to know it." He put his under my chin, forcing me to face him. "Leave me alone. My secret is none of your business." I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand down. "I suggest you stop touching me, or talking to me unless I want to." He laughed but I kept being serious. "Are you threatening me? Me, a god?" "I guess so." I answered him. "I like your attitude, darling. Maybe we could go eat something together some day." "No. I have a boyfriend." "Another lie I see." He smiled and I bit my lip a bit. I looked around and pulled him closer, so I could whisper something into his ear.

"I would go now if I were you. You smell really delicious," He pulled away and looked confused. I winked at him and he finally left. "He knows that you are hiding something," "Oh, really?" I said sarcastically and saw, that the tater tots are ready. I put them on a plate and sat down on the sofa in the living room. We watched a few movies before going to bed.

10:13pm; Mórrígan's and Bucky's room

I snuck into the room and quietly laid down in my bed. "Are you ever going to tell him?" Venom asked me and I looked over to the sleeping asshole in the other bed. "He already hates me enough. I don't think it would be a good idea to tell him now. What if he tells the whole team just so he can get rid of me?" I whispered and smiled sadly. "Maybe one day." After that, Venom and I both fell asleep.

Oct 16th; 9:02am; Bedroom

I woke up and put on some comfortable clothes before going to the others. I made myself a coffee and some toasts and sat down on the kitchen table. "Good morning!" Steve yelled behind me and I turned around. "Morning Captain." I smiled at him, and he sat down next to me, stealing one of my toasts. "Excuse me?" I looked at Rogers who just smiled at me and took a bite. "Next time, you could use a little more butter." He said and I shook my and laughed.