Chapter 11

Oct 16th; 4:26pm; at the hotel

I jumped onto it and laid down. Barnes came up to me and wanted to lay down as well, but I stopped him. "What do you think you are doing?" I asked him and sat up.

"I wanna rest for a few hours. And there is just one bed, which I will use." Bucky laid down and I made room for him. "Well, we are not going to share a bed Barnes." I said and pushed him over. "Then you will have to sleep on the floor." He stupidly smiled and I rolled my eyes. "I will punch him." I started laughing and James looked confused at me. "You are weird." He sat up and looked at me. "You randomly laugh, and talk to yourself. Like wtf is wrong with you?"

I stopped laughing and got up from the bed. "Fuck you." I simply said and sat down on the small chair on the other side of the room. "I didn't mean-" "Sorry can't hear you." I pointed to my headphones and turned the volume up. I took a few breaths, and started my Playlist which I named: WANTING TO MURDER PEOPLE. There were more violent songs in it, which I only listened to when I was mad, or when I am on a mission.

I looked over to Barnes who laid back in bed, with closed eyes. I got up, took some stuff out of my bag, and got in the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Venom asked, and I got ready to go out. "I am hungry. What about sushi? I heard here is a great place where you can eat whatever you want, and they also have sushi." I put my hair into a bun, and put on a basic white shirt and some blue jeans. That was honestly the most basic outfit I could think of at that moment.

"Sounds great." Venom said and I left the small bathroom. I opened the door and was about to leave, when I heard James talking to me. "Where are you going and why aren't you wearing black?" I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "Why should I wear black?" I asked and he crossed his arms. "You always look like you are going to a funeral. So why the outfit change and where are you going?" "If you really need to know: I dressed up as a basic white girl, so I can better blend in, because I am going out and eat something. Bye!"

I again opened the door but he stopped me. "I am coming with you." He stood up and put his shoes on. "I don't need a babysitter, and I would enjoy some alone time." "Well, not my problem." He smirked and I sighed. "Okay, why not. We could practice for tomorrow?" His brows furrowed and he came closer to me. "Practicing, being a couple?" He whispered and I looked confused at him. "He isn't the smartest is he?" "Well... yeah. Or at least practice not looking like you hate me." I smiled and took his hand and my purse. He looked at our hands and rolled his eyes. "Do we really have to hold hands?" "Of course, darling." I winked and pulled him out with me.

He was clearly irritated after me calling him a nickname which didn't insult him, but I just ignored it. We got in the elevator, but I let go of his hand other some time. We got to the lobby, and left the hotel. "What are you doing, weirdo?" James asked, but I ignored him and kept looking at my phone. I was looking where exactly the restaurant was, and then stopped a cab. We got into the car, I told the driver the location, and we started driving. "How long do you love birds know each other?" The man asked us. Bucky turned red and was about to say something, but I stopped him. "We know each other for a few years now." I said and forced myself to giggle. "Are you dating?" He asked and looked back for a second. "It is our one-year anniversary now. " I smiled and looked shyly down on my hands."

The man and I kept talking, and I noticed Bucky staring at me a few times. "So, we are here. Have fun you two!" The man said, I smiled at him and gave him his money. James closed my door and I took his hand again. "You know you don't have to hold hands!" Venom said and tried to pull my hand away, but I stopped him. "You are good at pretending. It almost sounded like we are really dating." "Well, its pretty easy if you have to lie to people every day." We entered the restaurant, and acted like a real couple.

It was almost scary, when Barnes is nice and all. He just insulted me like two times, which was pretty good for him. I ate sushi and after that some miso soup. Bucky, on the other hand, didn't want to try something new, and ordered the most American food they had. I was kinda embarrassed. I mean like, we are in a Japanese restaurant, and he orders fries and a burger. You should have seen the face of the waitress.

6:49pm; back at the hotel

After some time, we both had finished, and I paid, since stark gave me one of his credit cards. We drove back to the hotel, but this time we didn't talked with each other the whole time. We entered the building, got into our room, Bucky laid down on the bed again, and I said on the small chair reading my book. Silence. "What did you mean, with you are lying to people every day?" He broke the silence and I looked at him. "What?" "You said, you are good at lying because you do it every day. What did you mean by that?" I rolled my eyes and he sat straight up. "I just don't like telling some people the truth about me." "And what is the truth?" "Why do you need to-" "Because I like to trust the people I live with and have to work with? So how should I trust you if you have secrets?" "You are in deep shit now." "Shut up." "See! That's why I don't trust you, you talk to yourself but then deny it." Okay, fuck it. I will tell him a part of the truth, but not everything.

"Okay. Ask me questions, and I will answer them truthfully." He looked confused for a second but then cleared his throat. "Who are you always talking with?" I took a deep breath and quickly thought of something, that doesn't make me sound that weird. But there wasn't really something. "I have a voice in my head. Since I am 17." James eyes widen and he stared at me.

"And it like... talks to you?" "Yeah idiot, that's what it means having a voice in your head." I rolled my eyes annoyed and there was silence again. "What does it feel like?" "Well, it feels like... it is annoying. And he likes to talk to me in situations in which he should stay quiet." "Do you have a problem with me?" Bucky raised one of his eyebrows and tilt his head. "He?" I nodded. "Is he talking... right now?" Again, I nodded. "I knew you were weird but honestly, that wasn't what I expected." We both giggled but then I became serious again. "I know we don't like each other, but you have to promise me, to keep it a secret. I don't want the others to also call me a weirdo. Understand?"

He hesitated but then nodded. "Understood." I sighed in relief. We both talked for a bit, and I must confess, he is not that bad as I thought in the beginning. But I am still not really a fan.

It got dark outside, and we both became tired. I got ready to sleep, and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw Venom staring at me. "What?" I asked the parasite annoyed. "Where are you going to sleep?" "In the... Fuck." I will NOT share a bed with Barnes. I read enough books and know how it could end. Hell no. I spit out the toothpaste and then some water.

"One of us has to sleep on the floor, and it's not going to be me." I crossed my arms and looked to James who already laid down, covered with a blanket. "Well, I will not sleep on the floor either, so guess we have to share the bed now." "I guess I will be going to sleep on the floor then!" I smiled and took a pillow and one of the blankets. "Just kick him off the bed. I can help you if you want." I just rolled my eyes, and laid down. "Comfortable?" James asked and looked down at me. "Yep." I said and closed my eyes. It was in fact not comfortable. "There is room for two up here, you know that right?"

"I do know that. But I just don't want to share a bed, with you. And now, please let me sleep." He sighed and then laid down, without saying a word.