Chapter 43

Dec., 3rd; 11pm; Meeting room

Mórrígan's POV

A little more than two weeks have passed, since the team came back from the mission. And each day they get closer to Venom and me. Tony stole some of the data, and found out about our weaknesses, such as fire and loud noises.

Tony forced us to take part in meetings, which lasted a few hours every time. Bruce keeps deleting some information, and works extra slowly which pisses some of the other avengers off, and Wanda tried to convince me multiple times, to show them Venom. 

"We know now for sure, that the symbiote is in New York. A camera, from an old store, caught it climbing on the roof of a skyscraper." Steve said, showing off his PowerPoint presentation. "I told you it was a bad idea going out." I whispered, and hid it with a cough. "And I told you, I would eat your left kidney if you wouldn't let me have some fun."

I became nervous while looking at the video. What if, someday, they catch us transforming? I started playing with the skin on my fingers, and Bucky noticed. He secretly grabbed my hand under the table, and hold it. 

"Everything will be fine." He promised, and I sighed a bit. He still thinks, Venom is following me. The last few weeks, he refused leaving me alone or watched every single of my steps. But at night, when the soldier is sleeping, I sneak out for like an hour, so Venom won't eat any of my organs.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to relax a bit, but that was difficult, since Wanda kept staring at me and Bucky. It was a wonder, she did not find out by now, but I knew it was just a question of time.

I looked over to Barnes, and saw a few drops of sweat on his forehead. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I think he tries not to think about you and him recreating a hard core smut chapter from Fifty Shades of Grey last night." Venom commented, and the next thing I heard was a loud gasp coming from the other side of the table.

James looked confused and horrified at me, and I nodded. "Yeah, I think she knows." I said, before he could ask the question. "Is everything okay?" Bruce asked, and I answered with a yes.

"Actually, Wanda, I need to talk to you and Bucky, now." I said, and gestured to the door behind me. "Yeah, I think so too." She said, and jumped off her chair. The three of us left the meeting room and walked straight to my room. Before I could even close the door, she started pointing at us like crazy, and started asking thousands of questions.

"SINCE WHEN?!" She yelled, and I quickly put my hand on her mouth. "Calm down, little witch. And one question at the time." Bucky said, while sitting down on my bed. "I am gonna put my hand away, but I want you to be quiet." I explained to her, and she nodded. "Since when are you two a thing?" Wanda asked after I let her talk again. "Since he came to visit me and my dad." I told her, and her eyes opened widely.

"And you didn't tell me?!" She asked, sounding pissed. "We weren't sure if it's gonna work out, so we decided to keep it a secret." Bucky and I explained, and answered some other questions. 

After that, Wanda leaned in to me and asked which chapter we recreated. Needless to say, I started blushing like crazy. "So when are the two of you going to tell everyone?" She asked, and Barnes and I looked at each other. "We don't know yet." He answered, and I agreed. "I guess, we have to wait for the perfect timing?" I said. 

"Mr. Barnes, Miss Maximoff and Morrigna? Mr. Stark asked for your presence in the meeting room. There is a new mission coming up and it requires everyone." Jarvis told us, and I sighed while walking out, thinking it would be just a regular mission. But, all I can say is, that I did not expect what happened in the next few hours.