Chapter 14

Oct. 17th; 9:43pm; club

Bucky's POV:

Our lips, only a few inches apart, and I felt her hot breath on my skin. I can't stop staring at her lips, her soft red lips. Her scent, makes me go wild, and I love it. She bit her lip again, and a little groan left my lips. All the hatred, all the conflicts and everything that had happened in the last few days, had left my mind. The only thing left was her.

I came closer, when she suddenly jumped back. Mórrígan cleared her throat and pointed to the HYDRA members, who were about to leave the club. "Thank you for teaching me..." I said quietly, and a little embarrassed. "Yeah, no problem." Mórrígan stood up, and acted like nothing happened. "Common, they are going to make the deal." Did she really just acted like she wanted to kiss me? But, it felt so real.

She placed some money on the table, and we left. I closed the club door behind us, and no one said a word. The rain, already drenching our clothes. "Over there." She grabbed me by my arm, pulled me next to the club, and we leaned to the wall of the building. The three men, were arguing about something. "We said 500k, for the symbiote, not more." One of them said loudly and was about to grab the man with the suitcase, but his friend stopped him. Even tho I knew those two guys, I can't remember their names.

"500k, and you'll leave my family alone." The short guy, with round glasses and the suitcase said, held his hand out, for the other one to shake it. "HYDRA does not negotiate." He pulled out a gun with a silencer on it, and shot the man right in between his eyes.

I looked over at Mórrígan to see if she was okay, but to my surprise, she didn't even react. I was expecting her to freak out or something like that, but that didn't happen. She just rolled her eyes and kept looking at the HYDRA members. "What the fuck man! You do realize in how much trouble you are in right now! We needed him!" The guy, with short black hair and short beard yelled at his colleague. "Calm down," He grabbed the suitcase from the dead man and looked at his friend. "We have everything we need." He laughed evilly, and was about to leave, when Mórrígan suddenly stepped out of the dark. I tried to stop her, but that didn't work.

"Hey, come back here!" I yelled whispered but she just ignored me. The men noticed us, and pointed their guns at our heads. We put our hands, over our heads. "Hello boys," She said, surprisingly calm, and waved at them. "Mórrígan Brock? Long time, no see." One of them said with a smile on his face. "And I see, you brought the winter soldier with you."

"You have something, that doesn't belong to you." Morgan said and pointed to the suitcase. "And so do you." He gestured to her whole body with his gun.

"I thought you were dead?" "Yeah, me too." She chuckled. "Now, give that back, and you can leave without getting hurt." Morgan said and took a step closer. "I don't think I can do that." Suddenly, he pulled the trigger, and shot her in the stomach. She fell to the ground, and I wanted to help her, when I suddenly heard some the man speaking Russian.

"Longing." No, please no. "Rusted." I fell to my knees, covering my ears and begging him to stop. "Seventeen." "STOP!" I screamed out of the top of my lungs. My vision got blurry, and my surroundings disappeared. "Daybreak."

Mórrígan's POV

The man in front of me, suddenly pulled the fucking trigger and shot me right in the stomach. Blood streamed out of my wound and I laid on the cold ground. I turned my head over to Bucky, to check if he was okay. He looked shocked at me and wanted to come to me, when the man in front of him, started speaking Russian. I saw something in Bucky's eyes, I have never seen before. Fear.

The man kept talking, and Bucky fell to his knees. "STOP! PLEASE STOP!" He begged the man, and my heart felt like it just broke, for some reason. "What is he doing?!" I yelled at the other guy, who just stood there with a smile on his face. "He is activating the winter soldier." I turned over, ignoring the sharp pain in my body. "Stop it, or I swear to god, I will bite your head of!" I yelled at the Russian-speaking one, but he ignored me. I took a deep breath. Fuck it. He will see Venom some day, I don't care if it will be today. "Venom, your turn."

Quickly Venom appeared and licked his lips. The man who tried activating the soldier, looked at him with pure fear in his eyes. The other one shot at him, which only made him more angry. "Hello, you little shit. Let me tell you something, I don't like it when people-" "Venom. We need to help Bucky, so please, just bite his head of and stop the small talk." He sighed, but then grabbed the man and bit off his head, letting his body fell to the ground.

We then walked over to the other man, and he did the same. "Now, please turn back." I asked him politely. "That's not fun." He said, and then we switched back to my body. "What are we going to do with the alien?" Venom asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Kill it? I don't know." I heard a groan behind me, and quickly turned around. It was James, still knelling, and begging the guy to stop. He was in such a trance, he didn't even realize the man already stopped. Well, he kinda got interrupted but whatever.

"Stop, please." He sobbed, and I kneeled beside him, placing my hand on his back. "Shhh, it's over, Bucky." I pulled him closer, he tried to fight it, but failed. I hugged him tightly, and placed his head on my chest, and my chin on top of him. "It's okay, nobody can hurt you." I rubbed his back, to comfort him, and he started to calm down.

We just said there, not caring about the rain pouring over us. After some time, he pulled away and looked around, seeing the two headless bodies behind me. "Wha- What happened?" He asked me confused and I sighed. "Well, the tried to activate the winter soldier, so I ripped off their heads." I said like it was the most ordinary thing in the world. "I RIPPED THEM OFF!" Bucky's eyes widen, and he looked shocked at me. "How?" "The black stuff helped me out."

He slowly nodded and then looked serious again. "And what are we going to do now?" He asked me and stood up. I also stood up, and pulled out my phone. "We'll call Tony."