Chapter 40

Nov., 10th; 11:32am; Bucky's room

Mórrígan's POV

I woke up the next day, sun shining in my face, making it impossible to fall back asleep. I felt something heavy on top of me, and slowly opened my sleepy eyes. Bucky's left arm was wrapped around my waist, and a smile appeared on my face.

I softly turned around, and saw a still sleeping James laying there, looking peacefully. "I could get used to that." I whispered, brushing a few strands of hair away from his face. "Well, I don't. And now get up before- WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A SHIRT!" Venom suddenly started yelling, when he realized I only was wearing shorts and a bra.

"Well, you know, Bucky is pretty hot-" In two aspects. "-and because we cuddled, it got to warm and I took off my shirt." I explained, while looking -well actually staring- at Bucky's chest.

"Well, I don't care young lady, you will get up now, because the others are about to leave and catch you, if you don't go to your room now! And for god's sake put your shirt on!" Venom commanded. I rolled my eyes, grabbed the shirt which laid on the ground and quietly left the room, while putting it on.

After I closed my door, I laid down in my bed and stared at the ceiling. "Did you really called me young lady?" I wondered, rolling to my side. "And if you already freak out when I kiss him, how will you react when we have-" "NO! We said, we will never talk about that!" He stopped me, and I rolled my eyes. "Just because your asexual ass doesn't have sex, doesn't mean I have to live without it." 

I defended myself, and waited for a response. "I know, you humans have different habits than us, and I will respect that." He answered after some time, and I sighed. "I think, we just don't talk about it at all. Not if I am planning on doing it, or after. And especially not during!" I suggested and he answered with a simple, okay.

I heard a knock on my door, and told the person to just enter. It was Pietro, in his fighting outfit. He slowly entered and sat down on my bed, after asking for permission. "I just came to say goodbye." He said, fake smiling at me. 

"And why are you actually here?" I asked, and he sighed. "Are you sure you can handle being alone with this asshole? And what if they find out about Venom? What if-" He rattled down without taking a single breath. "Hey, calm down. Nothing bad will happen." I stopped him, and grabbed his hand to calm him down. 

"I can handle Barnes, and no one will find out about Venom as long as I can prevent it." I assured him, and short after he pulled me in a tight hug. As a response, I awkwardly patted his back.

I told him to watch out, and to avoid catching bullets with his body. After that, I walked with him downstairs, and said goodbye to the others. They insisted of giving me a hug, and I gave in. When it was Nat's turn, she whispered some stuff in my ear. One of them was: "Oh, and you look good in Barnes shirt." Needless to say, I blushed and wanted to disappear. 

She pulled away and smirked. Short after, they all got in some cars, which parked outside, and left. Now it was only me and James.

"Jarvis, turn of the cameras in the hallways and in the living rooms." I ordered, and he did as I said. After that, I ran towards the elevator and pressed the button to Barnes and mine level. I stormed in his room, and jumped on top of the finally awake soldier.

"Why are so happy?" He asked me, placing his hands on my hips as a support, and pressed a kiss on my lips. "We both are finally alone." I smiled, and kissed him again, this time with even more passion.

"I know." He smirked and turned us over, so he was laying on top of me. "And I know exactly what we can start this 'holiday' with." I smirked as a response, and kissed him again.