Epilogue

It was the day of her funeral. The whole team, including Tony and Natasha, gathered at a lake. Music was playing in the background, while each of them threw a flower in the water. Since they never found a body, they couldn't do a traditional funeral, but Bucky wanted at least a ceremony.

 Her death broke the winter soldier more and more every day. 

When it was his turn to throw the flower, he whispered something, and whipped away his tears. Wanda tried to comfort him, by placing a hand on his back and assuring him, she would be on in  a better place now. He tried to think that way too, but not being able to be around her anymore, broke his heart.

While tears were falling, and people tried to comfort each other, no one noticed the woman dressed all in black standing at the other side of the lake. "So, those are the people who tried to kill me?" She asked, even tho no one was around her.

"Yep. Besides the girl with the long red hair, she was cool." A voice inside her head answered. "Are you done now? I AM HUNGRY and besides, funerals make me so emotional." A guy, waiting in the car yelled at the her. 

"Yes, I am coming." The girl answered. She got in the car and looked at the guy in the red suit, sitting next to her. "Where do we go now, Wade?" She asked, and the guy leaned back in his seat. "Wherever you want, Mórrígan." He smiled, and she started the car short after.