Chapter 28

Nov, 7th; 11:00pm; Avengers Tower, Mórrígan's Bedroom

"Did I forgot anything?" I asked myself, while searching in the pockets of my pants for my wallet. "No, you've got everything. Can we leave now?!" Venom asked, impatient like a child. "Yes, we can." "Finally!"

I grabbed my backpack, and closed my door behind me. Before I left, I quickly ran in the living room, seeing Tony, Bucky, Steve and Wanda standing there. "Where's Bruce?" I asked, looking around for the scientist.

"Probably playing hide the zucchini." Stark said, taking a sip of his drink. "Tony!" Steve said, elbowing the genius. "Sorry. When are you going to be back?" He asked, turning back to me. "I don't know." I said, shrugging my shoulders. There was an awkward silence, which didn't last long, because Rogers came up to me, to give me a tight hug. "Steve-" I tried to remind him about the hug thing, but I knew it would be useless.

"Call me, if anything happens." He whispered in my left ear. "I will." 

He finally let go of me,  but after him, Wanda instantly wrapped her arms around me. "I swear to god, if he just treats you one time like some piece of shit, I will tear him apart." She said, her accent being more noticeable than usual.

"Get in line." Venom said loudly, hoping Wanda could hear him. The giggle, which left her soft lips, assured me that she did.

After that, Tony gave me a quick hug. I  looked at Bucky, who just stood there, shaking his head. "Don't worry, I won't hug you, weirdo." Barnes said, making me laugh a bit. "Don't come back too early." He said, staring at me. "I will enjoy not having to see that face of yours." I smiled back, waved at the others and then left. 

"Wait, how will you even get there?" Tony stopped me, making me turn back to him. "I called an Uber. He will bring me all the way to Ohio, and after that I will order another." I lied to him, with a big smile on my face. 

"That's gonna take a long time to get to your dad. And it'll be expensive." He said. "That's why I took your credit card." I told him, holding up the card, I stole from him while hugging.

"You're not gonna use my card!" He yelled after me, but I acted like I didn't hear him, since I was already in the elevator. The doors almost closed, but then suddenly a blue light appeared and Pietro stood next to me.

"You weren't planing on saying goodbye to me, were you?" He asked dramatically. "You weren't in the living room, so I thought you were already sleeping." I defended myself, earning a 'Bitch, please'- look. 

I was just about to say something, when he, suddenly, wrapped his arms around me. Unlike with the others, I kinda enjoyed it, and also put my arms around me. I inhaled his scent, and closed my eyes. Pietro always made me feel safe, like Wanda does.

The opening of the doors, interrupted us, and I slowly pulled away. "I think I am gonna miss you." I smiled at him, and he did the same. "Bye, princessa!" "Goodbye, speedy!" I left the elevator, and after that the building.

The cold air, gave me chills, and I took a deep breath, just standing there. "What are we waiting for?" Venom asked me. "For the Uber. And before you ask, I ordered one so they won't get suspicious and ask me thousands of questions." I explained.

After what felt like hours, I got a notification, and looked around for the car. After I spotted it, I jumped in, and the man started driving. We drove only a few miles, away from the Avengers Tower, since Venom and I planned on swimming.

"Have a nice evening, ma'am." The young man said, after I paid. "You, too!" I responded, and closed the car door.

After he drove off, I hid behind a building, grabbing the trash bag and put my belongings in there. "Ready?" I asked, cracking my neck and knuckles. "Ready."

Seconds later, Venom appeared. A mischievous took place on his face and he started laughing. "Oh god, I missed being myself." He smiled, and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Do you wanna get a snack now, or later?" "Well, I haven't had brain in like a month. So..." He said in his deep, and started walking, hiding in the shadows. 

It took, sadly, not long until we heard a young woman screaming. He licked his lips, and started following the screams, throwing the bag in the water. "If something broke, I will burn you." I threatened him, only to earn a chuckle.

A/N

I will probably post a new chapter tomorrow<3
And everybody, say thank you to Malin, one of my best friends, because without her, I wouldn't be able to update more, since she let me borrow her laptop for a few weeks, until I get my Pc back

Stay safe<3