Foot in Mouth Disease

Picture of Noah to the side :)

A/N: Honestly I would like to say that I am tired of people telling me how my character should or shouldn't look. I'm not trying to say your not entitled to your opinion or that you have to agree with my choice but I'm not going to change it because you don't like it . Every male lead doesn't have to be some tall, muscle head. MY STORY MY CHOICE! Please be respectful of that guys. 

----------------------------------

I stare up at him in shock for I don't know how long before I come back to my senses and start struggling, "If you already have a mate then you can just reject me! I'm not about to be someones mistress or side chick. Hell no! I refuse!" He raises and eyebrow at me not at all put off by my struggling, "Reject you? What type of person rejects their mate? Even if I don't want you I would never reject you." I stop moving immediately and go back to staring at him with wide eyes. 

"Now If I put you down are you going to try and run away again or can I expect you to behave like a good little mate?" He asks me with a serious tone. I don't know if I can even process everything that is happening right now. So against what I want to say I simply nod my head up and down. He stares at me for a moment longer before he puts me back down and releases his hold on me. I let out a tiny sigh of relief once he isn't touching me anymore. 

Dane and another guy come rushing over, "I'm so sorry Alpha Noah. I should have kept a better eye on her." He bows his head looking for forgiveness. Noah only makes a small noise as he looks away from me to Dane, "It's fine. I can handle it from here. You and Murphy check in with Ryder about the perimeter details for today. This mornings issue has set me back in my schedule." Dane lifts his head taking one quick glance in my direction. I frown when I realize I'm the issue that Noah is referring too. When Dane's eyes roam over my body I remember I'm standing there half naked I growl at him as I cover myself with my arms. He smirks smugly before he turns and grabs the other male that I am assuming is murphy and runs off. When and if I see that guy I'm going to neuter him.

As if also realizing I had been standing there half naked Noah lets out a sigh before he lifts his shirt up and over his head. I have to keep myself from staring at his perfectly sculpted body that my wolf is just urging me to lick and I can't disagree with her desire, he has a very lickable looking body. He holds his shirt out towards me, "Here. I don't need every unmated male looking at you. It will only complicate matters for me." I accept it with a mumbled thank you and throw it on. Immediately I'm overwhelmed by his scent and I know when I look up at him my eyes must be the black color they turn when my wolf is in control. I can't control her when she got a whiff of our mate it immediately brought her rushing towards the surface. I look away from him quickly when I see the outline of a smirk. God this is embarrassing! Get yourself under control! I yell at her and myself. 

"Come. We can go somewhere a little more private to talk." He turns his back to me and starts walking away expecting me to follow. I roll my eyes, just like an Alpha to act that way. I follow him as he leads me threw the mansion as if he isn't half naked. I mean it's normal I suppose living in a pack to see things like this. I mean most werewolves are comfortable with nakedness but I guess you could say I had been kept 'innocent' because of David. I frown at the thought of him and quickly push it out of my mind. 

Our mate is very strong. My wolf speaks finally. I stare at Noah's back as he leads us down a long hallways and I watch as his muscles flex slightly. I smile a little, I can't disagree with that assessment. 

He will take care of us. She says with a bit of excitement which makes me frown. 

Don't count on it. You thought the same thing about David remember? I think and I feel her whimper a little which makes me feel guilty.