Update | Unicorn Overlords Have More Goodies To Give

Greetings Potatoes! 

Before I launch into the part where I start telling you about the cool thing I'm going to be giving away. I want tell you again just how much I appreciate all of the support and love you guys have been giving me. You're all such beautiful little potatoes and I'm thankful for every one of you. 

Okay so! 

because you guys have been amazing, I want to do something for you guys.

I want to send you a secret chapter of the book. 

(That's right, a part that you've never read or seen! Something I cooked up especially for this moment!)

I asked the Unicorns about this and they thought it was a brilliant idea. They agreed to allow me to do this on one condition...

Well more like a 30 second favor. 

As you know, I'm launching my book in a few days (crazy, right?), and my publisher gave us this amazing secret trick to help us make His to Claim go viral. So...

I am going to ask for a tiny favor. It is super easy and it will only take you 30 seconds to do.

But before that, I know that many people are very private about their Facebook accounts (I know that I am at least). So don't feel any pressure to choose that option if you don't want to. Twitter and tumblr work just as well. 

Okay I will explain: 

You can help me make His to Claim go totally viral which will make His to Claim a best seller once it hits Amazon!!! :-)

(Which would make me explode from happiness) 

All you have to do is click here and click "Support on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr" here -> 

http://bit.ly/ISupportHTC

(Gotta make to at least 100 supporter for it to work- So tell everyone you can. Your mother, father, sister, brother-the nice old lady across the street. Go forth and spread the good news.)  

Okay you've hit "support" please leave your name and email address on this Google Form so  can receive the bonus chapter: 

http://bit.ly/ISupportHTCgf 

(The Unicorn Overlords will send the secret chapter after the launch of His To Claim as a way to thank you for your promised allegiance to the new world.)  

Thanks in advance my potatoes! 

Until next time, 

GOODNIGHT NEW YORK! 

Also because it seems right...