The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!

Hey My Little Potatoes!

Want to know something super fantastical?

I've been elected to serve as the Earth's ambassador to the alien race living on the moon. This means I won't be able to update any of my books for a while....

Okay, I'm kidding! I would never give up Wattpad for the aliens on the moon. I love you guys way too much.

But now that I do have your attention, onto My Big Announcement!

On a rather personal note--let me first say that I want to thank each and every one of you for supporting me and my writing by taking precious times out of your day to read His To Claim (and my many other books). For me writing has always been a way for me to de-clutter my mind and express different perspectives and views of the world. I can be the best versions of humanity or the worst. I do this, hoping to help myself and others come to a deeper understanding of it all. So honestly, thank you all for all the constructive and sometimes not so constructive feedback and thoughts. I am constantly humbled by all the beautiful people who have supported and encouraged me on this journey. It is something I never expected but will always be eternally grateful for. I hope in the years to come you will still be here with me experiencing all of this with me.

Okay now that I got that off my chest

Onto The Big Announcement!

Hold onto your seats! Keep your trays in the upright and locked positions!

.................

I'M GETTING PUBLISHED!!!

.................

I know, I know! I can hardly believe it myself. I've been twirling around like a mad woman since everything was finalized. I would honestly like to stop now but I don't know if I can. The excitement I have is just too much to handle and impossible to contain. Maybe we can all join together in a parade of twirling!

Guys the biggest reason any of this is happening for me is because of all of you-- yes that means everyone of you who spent hours laughing at Scarlett's antics, cursing David's existence, and pining after our cold-hearted Noah. Everyone who sent me beautiful messages about how much they loved the book. Or about how they lost hours of precious sleep because they got sucked down my rabbit hole. Or about their own sinister plots on how to kill off Delilah because "Man, was she a real B*tch!"(figuratively and Literally). Everyone who voted, commented, ranted, and shared... brought us all to this moment in time.

Honestly, you guys make my whole world a brighter place. Which is why I am going to give you something pretty awesome in return because let's get real awesome people deserve awesome things.

So not only did I rewrite His to Claim (yet again, cause I'm a glutton for punishment like that) adding in some never seen chapters that might blow your mind. I will also be giving away even more never before seen content! Including ultra shorts, and a prequel.

There's a big chance you'll get to see the world of David and Noah before Scarlett ever came into the picture! *Wiggles eyebrows*

But let me stop myself before I ruin all the fun surprises!

HIS TO CLAIM IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED DECEMBER 11TH!