Update | Taken By The Unicorn Overlords

Greetings!

This announcement is going to be super short. So make sure to read the whole thing!

(Please the Unicorns are holding me at horn point over here) 

*Smiles big*

But before I get into the nitty gritty of it, I just wanted to start off by saying, thanks you again. Seriously could not say it enough. Because of you little potatoes reading this book, something really special has happened. So one more time...

*Clears throat*

THANK YOU!

Now to the fun stuff!

First of the announcements:

1. The book is currently viewable on Goodreads (basically the worlds biggest book catalogue) so please (with a cherry on top) go check it out, write a review for it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on goodreads.

(Make it the Glitter of the Literary world! Go! Spread it around! If not for me...for the damn Unicorn overlords.)

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/HistoClaimGR

If the book starts to get big on Goodreads before it's even published, then you guys can point it out to all of your friends and family - laugh because you've already read the book!

Next On The Agenda:

Please (more cherries for you...gosh dang Oprah of cherries over here) find and like my Author's page on facebook, and follow me on Goodreads for more updates or silly jokes to keep you entertained until the book is launched. So go check it out right now:

http://bit.ly/ashleymichelleGR
http://bit.ly/AshleyMichelleFB

There is a lot involved in publishing a book (I love it!). And I don't want to bog you down with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book in the next few week!

(Only a few weeks left! I can't believe it!)

Now for some answers to your questions:

***

The book will be available in both:

1. Paperback 

2. Kindle Version

***

The Book will be available for purchase through (at the moment):

1. Amazon

(This means all my international readers should have no trouble purchasing it)

***

I do not know the price of the book as of yet. But once I know so will all of you!

ANNNNDDDDDD one last thing .....if you don't want to miss your chance at having your review in the official book--Don't forget to check out the book on Goodreads.

That's all she wrote!

Goodnight New York!

-Tea Queen formerly known as Potato Queen

P.S-Don't forget to submit your covers the last day you can submit your cover is Nov. 26. (Go make the Unicorn Overlords proud).