Chapter 5

Jaspers P.O.V

We pulled in the school parking lot 2 minutes later. After putting the car in park Edward and Alice started to have one of their annoying private discussions. 'I seriously wonder if those two are mates' I thought to myself.

I pushed that thought away as I heard Bellas noisy truck pull into the parking lot. She parked 5 spaces away from us and cursed under her breath. 'What was that? Bella never swears' I wondered to myself.

We all got out of the cars at the same time. Bella immediately looked over to see a pissed off Edward. The thing that got me was that she wasn't scared, she was feeling amusement. Well I guess we are on the same page, because when she turned to look at me that's exactly what I was feeling.

She studied me like it was the first time she really looked at me. I immediately felt a fuck ton of lust being pushed at me. My lips turned up into a smirk and I raised my eyebrow thinkin 'Care ta explain ya emotions darlin'?'. She gave me a smirk of her own and started her journey towards her pissed off boyfriend. When she reached him she said

"Good morning Edward."

And instead of being a gentleman and saying good morning and giving her a kiss, he goes straight to grilling her. "Bella why did you lock me out last night. I wasn't there to protect you. Do you know how dangerous that was?"

Bellas emotions were all over the place again. The strongest one was anger.

"I locked you out Edward, because you were gone all fucking afternoon" holy shit bella was hot when she swore. "What time did you finally get to my house Midnight? You said you weren't going to take long. Plus you never called or texted like you said. Honestly I was pissed and didn't want to see you, so I locked my window." Looking at bella, I knew she could tell that I knew she was lieing. She was definitely pissed off at him, but not for the reason she said she was.

What edward said next was far from truthful. "I'm sorry love. I should have called. I will from now on, just don't do that again. You could have been hurt with me not there." 'Scoff' 'he doesn't care if she gets hurt. He only cares that she could die and he won't be able to have her blood around him anymore' I thought to myself.

She was still extremely pissed but she plastered a fake smile on her face and said "ok baby" in a sweet voice.

He just had to keep pushing her.

"Bella?"

"Yes Edward?"

"What are you wearing love? That is not appropriate for school." On the contrary I thought bella looked amazing. Purple was a good color on her. And those heels, fucking sexy! After that comment Bellas anger skyrocketed. She was livid.

"If Alice picked this outfit out it would be appropriate for school. She has dressed me into something similar before, minus the leather jacket." Which I found hot as hell. 'I wonder if she likes motorcycles' I thought to myself. "Except that the shirt and heels were blue, your favorite color. Well purple is mine. I'm a big girl and I can dress myself. Stop trying to control what I fucking wear. It's my body so I will dress it however I want. If you don't like it you can go to hell!"

HOLY SHIT! I was utterly shocked. Since when did she stand up to Edward. I liked this new bella. She turned slightly to look at my shocked expression. Next thing I knew I heard her voice in my mind.

'Get used to it whitlock. I used to stick up for myself before I met ya'll, and I am now that girl again.'

'Bella?' I thought in my mind. How the hell was she talking inside my head. At first I thought I was crazy, then she smirked at me. 'How can we read eachothers thoughts?'

'I'll explain later' she thought to me before turning back to a more pissed off Edward.

"Language Bella. Swearing is not ladylike." Edward said through gritted teeth.

The next words out of Bellas mouth were even hotter than before. "Oh fuck off edward." She said turning away and walking to first period. Luckily we had the same first three classes, without alice or edward. This bella is fucking sexy. I can't wait to get to know my mate.

Alice and Edward just stood there shocked and pissed, making no advancement for their classes. I also detected a hint of lust in there emotions as they had another one of their silent conversations. Well I wasn't just going to stand here all day, so with that thought I made my way to first period.

When I arrived I noticed Bella was at my table instead of at her usual place by jessica. Now Tyler was by Jessica instead of me, THANK GOD! That kid gets on my nerves. She must have gotten the teacher to switch them. She is crafty.

I made my way to my seat just as the bell rang and class started. Luckily today we were watching a movie that i had already seen. And I'm guessing from the look on Bellas face, she had seen it too.

The movie started to play just as the lights were shut off. I looked over at Bella waiting for answers, all she did was smirk at me. God that sexy little smirk. It made me want to take her right here and now and just ravish her.

'Feeling a little lustful are we major' Bella said in my head, with that smirk still plastered on her face.

'How did you know I was feeling lustful?' I thought.

'I'll tell you when we get to that part. I'll start from the beginning' she thought. 

'Why do I have the feeling this talk will change everything' I thought to myself. Momentarily forgetting she was inside my head.

'Because it will' she replied.

OK IM ENDING THIS CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE IM TIRED LOL. I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR. LOVE YA.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACE SETTINGS BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.