Chapter 32

Bellas P.O.V

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and we are driving to the airport to go to Volterra. We left as soon as Jasper and I got back from him proposing. Peter and Char were able to buy tickets last night. They were expensive but we have enough money, that it didn't matter. We called the wolves and Jake, Quil and Embry were at the Cullens in 5 minutes.

Carlisle and Eleazer both tried to come with us. They had both lost all respect for Aro and Caius and wanted to witness their deaths, but I told them they wouldn't be coming. Until we got rid of them, it wouldn't be safe. I cared to much to put Carlisle and Eleazer in danger.

The plane ride to Italy would take 18 hours. Once in Italy we were going to rent a car big enough for all of us. When we get to the castle I am going to use my invisibility power and go find Dydimes ashes, to revive her. Angela would be walking in with me and distracting any vampires in the lobby, so the door doesnt seem like its opening on its own. We were going to let her tell the story of who killed her to Marcus, in case he doesn't believe me and Peter.

We brought things to entertain ourselves on the plane to seem more human. Emmett and Peter both had their laptops, which they shared with their mates. The wolves just slept. They didn't have much time to sleep when they were constantly running patrol. Jasper, Angela and I brought a couple books, and I brought a sketch pad to draw.

I was currently drawing the clearing and waterfall that we were in this morning. With my memory being perfect, I was able to remember every little detail clearly.

"That's beautiful darlin'." Jasper whispered.

"Thanks baby." I said quietly back, giving him a quick kiss.

After I finished that drawing, I drew Jake, Quil and Embry. Jake was sleeping with his head on the headrest, while Quil and Embry were both leaning on his shoulders. They looked so peaceful. All of them would get a kick out of the drawing and probably deny it ever happened.

16 hours later....

The plane had just touched down in Italy, and we quickly exited the plane. I had to dull down our skin since it was the middle of the day in Italy. Jasper and Peter rented a jeep like mine and Emmetts, except it was bigger. Someone had to sit in the trunk, and that someone ended up being Quil.  He was not very happy about it, but he will live.

We arrived in Volterra a little under an hour later. Jazz stopped the car about a mile away from the castle and turned to me.

"Are ya sure ya wanna do this darlin'?" He asked.

"Yea it's dangerous to go alone sis. What happens if they catch you?" Emmett said nervously.

"I'll be OK guys. I'll have my shield up so they can't smell me and I'll be invisible. They won't catch me. And having Angela distract the receptionist will help alot." I said to them.

"Just be careful darlin'. You too Angela. I don't want ta lose either of ya." He drawled.

Angela smiled at Jasper and I pulled him into a kiss. Angela and I got out of the car and walked over to a nearby alley.

"You ready?" I asked Ang.

"Yea. Are you?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll let you know when I'm on my way back with Dydime so that you can finish up if your in a conversation and leave." I told her.

She nodded in understanding. I used my power and turned myself invisible, and wrapped my shield around myself to mask my scent.

'Can you tell I'm here at all?' I asked in her mind.