Chapter 40

Bellas P.O.V

2 days later......

Jasper and I stayed in our room making love and holding eachother for 2 days. Not one of our family members bothered us, which is surprising considering Peter and Emmett are here.

I got up from our bed and made my way to our bathroom, my husband watching me the entire time. I smiled when I looked in the mirror and I knew it would only be a matter of time before all of us girls turned human again. My 'knower' went off telling me it would be in about an hour. And all of the guys are going to freak out when they hear their mates heartbeat, and come running into the throneroom.

Jazz came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "What ya thinkin about darlin'?" He asked

"All of us girls will be turning human today baby. You guys will have your hands full." I said smiling.

He rolled his eyes and said "Great we gotta deal with all ya hormonal humans."

I narrowed my eyes at him "Id be careful what you say there sweetheart. I dont have to let you touch me for the next month." I said with an evil smirk.

His mouth fell open "Sorry darlin' I promise I'll be good." He drawled out. I couldnt stay mad at him when he used his accent on me, and he knew it.

"Alright lets get dressed and go to the throneroom. We are going to have a bunch of freaked out vampires to deal with soon." I said.

He quirked a brow but didnt ask what I meant. I told him as we made our way to our closet. "The girls will be turning human in less than an hour. The guys will freak out and run them all straight to the throneroom, where we will be waiting for them." I said with a smile.

He nodded his head and smirked. We both grabbed comfy clothes. Since I was pregnant and turning human again I put on a pair of black sweats, with a white tank top and black sneakers, with a black matching lacey bra and thong set. Of course when I had on only the bra and thong, a certain husband got all lustful again and had to stop to make love to me again.

45 minutes later we were up, dressed and walking to the throneroom. We got there with 3 minutes until every guys freak out. I used my 'knower' to see if there was anything else that I had to know about our pregnancies. I found out that 4 of us are having twins. I was not going to tell anyone what they were having and I definitely wasnt revealing who was having twins.

"3....2...1." I said aloud. My heart started beating, It slightly startled Jasper. We then heard 7 womans screams and their mates voices.

"What the hell!" They all yelled.

A couple seconds later we heard them running fast to the throneroom, carrying their human mates. I was smiling when they entered looking scared, everyone that is except Peter and Char who looked amused. Which means that his yoda had gone off and told him what to expect.

Peter smiled at me and mouthed 'Thank you'. I smiled and nodded my head back. I turned to all the guys who were staring alittle shocked and confused at me when they heard my heartbeat as well.

"Well guys, your mates are now pregnant." I said smiling.

All of their mouths opened in shock, while the girls were all smiling like idiots. I couldnt help but laugh at their faces. Charlie was the first to recover and say something.

"What happens now Bells?" He asked

"Well obviously all of us girls have become human again to carry our babies. We will be pregnant for a month and will need to eat human food and drink human blood. After we deliver we will all immediately turn back into vampires. Our children will be half human/half vampire until they reach maturity in 7 years, where they will become full vampires."I said smiling.