Chapter 38

Jaspers P.O.V

"Jazz what would you say if I told you we could have children?" Bella whispered looking into my eyes.

"I would be so happy darlin' but I don't think it's possible, unless someone in the world has that gift, I suppose." I answered honestly, gazing lovingly in my mates eyes.

I would love to be able to give Bella children, but as far as I know it's impossible. Someone, somewhere in the world probably has that gift but it could be anyone.

"I know it's a gift hunny." She said matter of factly.

"How?" I asked.

"Because that's the gift I've been hiding from everyone. We can have children Jazz." She said

I stared at her open mouthed, I was completely and utterly shocked and confused. How did she have that gift? When did she get it? I had so many questions but the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Are ya serious darlin'?"

"Yes." She said smiling happily

A huge smile broke out on my face. I can't believe we can have children. Now I can give my mate everything she deserves in life. I hugged her tightly to my chest and kissed her passionately.

"I love ya so much darlin'." I choked out. If I could cry from happiness, I would be.

"I love you too so, so much." She whispered back.

We sat in silence wrapped in each other's embrace for hours. I was so incredibly happy and it was all thanks to my beautiful mate. I know why she kept that power a secret for so long, she wanted to surprise everyone, especially Rose and Esme. Why she waited so long though, I don't know.

"Darlin' why did ya wait so long to tell everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Well I wanted to tell everyone all together and as our family grew, so did the list of people to surprise. Plus I wanted to wait until after all the dangers were gone. I don't think Esme could have handled losing another baby. I wanted all the stress gone." She said.

Alright now I understood. I smiled and nodded at her, and kissed her lovingly. She is so thoughtful and considerate. I don't know how I ever deserved to have a mate like her.

TIME SKIP

Bellas yoda told her Charlie would be awake in 5 minutes. He was going to be in control from minute one just like Bella. I found out earlier that Angela was as well.

She was Victorias third in command because she was the only one who could be around humans without killing them, like Victoria. In some weird way it made sense that the 3 of them all woke up with such good control. They are all similar in personalities, quiet, considerate, selfless, brave and loyal.

Charlies heart picked up speed, which brought my attention back to him. His back arched off the table, then slammed back down as his heart stopped for good. He opened his eyes and gasped as he took in the room with his new vampire sight. Bella moved closer and his head snapped in her direction. He smiled and sat up quickly.

"Hey dad." Bella said smiling happily.

"Hey Bells." He answered standing up and wrapping her in a hug. "Hey Jasper." He said coming to wrap me in a hug as well.

"Hello Charlie.  Are you ready for your first hunt?" I asked

"I think so, we're hunting the criminals right?" He asked hesitantly.

"Right" I said with a big smile.

He returned the smile and nodded, letting me know he was ready. Bella led us out of Charlies room and out into the streets of Volterra. Luck seemed to be on our side tonight because it didn't take long to find 3 guys guys trying to kidnap a young girl from her home. Bella quickly grabbed the girl and took her around to the front door to explain what happened to her parents. Charlie and I took care of 2 of the guys saving the last for Bella. When she returned she took care of him quickly and set all of them on fire, turning them into ash quickly.