Chapter 37

Bellas P.O.V

We are all currently on the Volturi jet heading to Volterra. Carlisle and Eleazer both agreed to be the new kings and my dad wants to become a vampire. Early this morning Jasper, Rose, Emmett and I went to set up his death.

FLASHBACK

Emmett had stolen a body from the morgue that resembled Charlie, and layed the corpse on the bed. By that time Rose had already taken my dad back to Cullen house so that he wouldn't possibly get hurt.

I sent Jazz and Em outside so I could start the fire in the house. I started fires in every room of the house and met them outside, where I started an even bigger fire around the whole house.

A half hour later we left, as nothing in the house could be salvaged or recognizable even. My childhood home was now just a pile of burning rubble.

END FLASHBACK

When we arrived back at the Cullen home it was around 5 a.m. I suggested that my dad rest for awhile and get some sleep but he assured me he was fine and would sleep on the plane. So we decided to leave and go to the jet. We decided to leave our cars at the house and ran to the airport. Jasper carried Charlie, and it was hilarious. My dad was feeling nothing but excitement and awe at his speed.

When we arrived at the jet not even 45 minutes later, Charlie immediately sat down and fell asleep. He was exhausted. He's had a lot to deal with in the last 12 hours. When he woke up around 1 I already had food waiting for him. He thanked me and scarfed it down in less then 5 minutes. As soon as his head hit the back of the chair again, he was out like a light. I just shook my head and chuckled.

"What's so funny darlin'?" Jasper asked me raisin that dam brow of his. He still looks sexy as hell when he does that. He smirked when he felt my lust.

I shook my head "My dad" I said humorously. "I still can't believe that he's here."

"I can darlin' he really does love you. You are his only family. He doesn't ever want to lose you." He said matter a factly.

"I know he loves me. I just hope he will be happy." I said.

As soon as those words were out of my mouth I looked over and noticed Tanya looking at my father curiously. I was pulled into a vision and I gasped internally.

My dad has just woke up from his change. He's in control just like I was from the start. Jasper and I take him hunting, then return to the throne room. 

We walk in and everyone welcomes him.When Tanya steps forward, their eyes meet and everything changes for them.

"Mate" they both whisper together. The looks they give each other are sweet and he pulls her into a big hug, swinging her around.

When I was let out of the vision I was grinning like an idiot. I was so happy for my father and Tanya that I literally could not stop bouncing in my seat. Everyone's eyes were on me with curious and amused looks.

"What did you see Bella?" Eleazer asks.

"You will see." I said smiling.

They all shook their heads amused and frustrated. Jasper put his hand on my knee, trying to keep me still.

"Darlin' calm down, your making me giddy. I'm a second away from bouncing up and down like an idiot." He said amused.

"Sorry baby." I said as I leaned in and kissed him.

He looked at me expectantly and I knew he wanted to know what I saw. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

'Don't say anything to anyone. My dad and Tanya are mates.' I thought to him.