Chapter 16

Esmes P.O.V (in her garden)

I can't believe my sweet little Bella is gone. She was like a daughter too me. I can't believe I will never see her beautiful face again. She brought such joy to this family and I don't know if we will ever be a happy family without her.

Poor Edward. I can't even imagine how it feels to lose your mate. He must be so confused and hurt right now. I know I should probably be up consoling him, but I just cant. I miss my daughter so much.

Emmetts P.O.V (in the game room)

My innocent, clumsy little sister is gone. I don't understand how this could have happened. Why did she have to be taken from us? What did she do to deserve this?

I'm never going to see my Belly bean again. I don't know if I'll ever be truly happy without her. She made our lives so much better. How will we go on without her?

Rosalies P.O.V (in the garage)

Bella, my sister is gone. I know everyone thinks I hated her but I didnt, I envied her. She had the life I longed for, a human life. But now she won't get to live a human life or a vampire life. I was so horrible to her.

I wish that I can take back everything and be the sister that she deserved. She was so kindhearted and selfless, way too good for Edward in my opinion. I just wish she could still be here with us. This family is never going to be the same.

Carlisles P.O.V (in his study)

My daughter is gone. I don't know if we can ever heal from this. Bella was the light in our darkness. She made us all feel human again. I know that she is somewhere watching over us, but it is just not right. She should be here with us. I want my daughter back.

Alices P.O.V (in her room)

FINALLY! That bitch is gone. Now my jazzy will never be taken from me. He will be my protector forever. I feel kind of bad for Edward, she was his singer after all. If anything he should have been the one to kill her, so he could have her delicious blood in his body.

For awhile I thought I was going to have to kill her myself. I worried about leaving her here with Jasper, but he stayed away from her like I told him too. I am so happy. I will have my jazzy with me forever.

Edwards P.O.V (in his room)

Bella is gone. It doesn't bother me though. I never loved her, I just loved her blood. I wish I had been the one to kill her but I'm happy that no one else gets to have her blood either. If I couldn't have it then no one should be able too.

The rest of my family are all heartbroken, except for Alice. I don't know why, she was just a pathetic human. She was nothing and she actually believed I loved her. Like I said pathetic.

Bellas P.O.V

Peter, Char and I found a tree about a mile away from the house. We could still hear everyone, but they could not hear or smell us. Have I mentioned I love my gifts?

Anyways we listen as the story unfolds. It's breaking my dead heart to hear Esme and Rose crying. I can picture Carlisle and Emmett with venom in their eyes that will never fall, trying to be strong for their mates.

Everyone leaves the livingroom after awhile and goes to do their own thing. I reach out and read everyones thoughts one at a time, with Peter and Char listening too. Most of their thoughts break my dead heart even more. I listen into the pixie bitch and fuckward and am not surprised at all for what I hear. Hm....I wonder. I can put my shield around Esme, Rose, Emmett, and Carlisle and let them listen to the golden children/siblings thoughts. They are all about to be so confused.