Chapter 25

Bellas P.O.V

Peter and Emmett were constantly getting on my nerves with all their pranks. For some ungodly reason they only seem to prank me. You'd think they would have learned by now, considering I have moved from ripping off fingers to limbs. They just got their arms back yesterday, and today, I find that they have pranked me again.

Jasper and I had just gone into our library to read, when we smelled Emmett and Peters scents in the room.

Jasper chuckled "uh oh. If they did what I think they did, they are in so much trouble." He said with a shit eatin grin on his face.

"What do you think they did?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Just follow their scents darlin', you'll find out." He said shaking his head. "Peter? Emmett? You guys better start runnin" he said amused. They both chuckled from the livingroom.

I had a feeling I didn't really want to know what they had done, but I couldn't help it, I had to know. I followed their scents through the library and stopped in front of my books, where the trail ended. I slowly started pulling my books down one by one, looking through them. They drew pictures in all of my books, not normal pictures either. All the pictures had something to do with sex.

"DAMIT! PETER, EMMETT YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I shrieked, running out of the library. I heard them get up and run out the backdoor, squealing like little girls. Jasper, Rose and Char just laughed at them.

1 hour later......

I walked back into the house smiling like a mad woman. I walked over to Rose and Char and placed their husbands dicks in their hands. They both busted out laughing.

"You can give those back when you feel they deserve them. All i ask is that you wait at least a day." I said grinning.

"Oh sug don't you worry, I'm thinkin maybe a week will be good. Don't ya think so Rose?" She asked.

"Wholeheartedly." Rose answered with a smile.

We all laughed as the boys came back in mumbling about how mean and unfair i am, which just made us laugh harder.

"Ya think they've learned their lesson now darlin'?" Jazz drawled, pulling me down into his lap. Everyone else joined us sitting in the livingroom, after Char and Rose hid their husbands dicks with the help of my shield. Couldnt have them following the scents, now could we.

"Nope, i don't think they'll ever learn." I said, glaring at the two in question. They at least had the decency to look sheepish.

We decided to watch T.V. for awhile. We start school tomorrow, and we had everything ready. Rose, Char and I went school supplies shopping yesterday.

Peter turned it to wipeout, which was our favorite show. It was just so ridiculously funny. Ten minutes into watching I was pulled into a vision.

Alice and Edward have decided that they want me dead. They were on their way to Maria, who would of course agree if she had the chance to get her major back.

After they got her help they would go to Victoria,  who was creating a newborn army in Seattle to kill me. She didn't know I was a vampire and still wanted revenge for her mates death.

Then they would journey to Volterra to get the volturis help. And of course they would agree, since they want the god and goddess of War to join their guard. We were to dangerous to leave alive unless we were under their rule. Marcus does not want to fight us, but Aro and caius overrule him.

I pulled out of my vision to find everyone looking at me curiously.

"What'd ya see darlin'?" Jasper asked with worry in his voice.