Chapter 23 part 2

Bellas P.O.V

I put Edwards manhood in the center console, throw my shield around the car and drive away from the house. As soon as we get out of hearing distance we all bust out laughing.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Rose and Char yell out together.

"It really was" I said grinning " I just can't believe IZ chose his dick. Not really something I ever wanted to touch."

I saw Rose about to say something and stopped her. I know exactly what she was going to say."Shut it woman. Don't make me hurt you."

She immediately closed her mouth and set her lips in a hard line. She sent me her amusement and acceptance. Good, she knows when not to push me.

We drive through town for about an hour looking for the perfect place to hide Edwards dick. We pass by Shaw high and I immediately know where I'm going to put it.

I grab his dick and a hair tie out of the the center console and tell the girls to wait in the car. I run at human pace until I reach the trees that surround one side of the scool. I scale the building and walk across the roof. There is a flag hanging off the wall in the front of the school. That is my destination.

I continue walking until I reach the edge of the roof. I lower myself so that my feet are on the pole and maneuver into a sitting position. I then wrap the hair tie around the top of the flagpole, sliding his dick in the remaining space.

"Good luck getting your dick eddy boy." I said snickering. I could hear Rose and Char in the car laughing their asses off.

I looked around and made sure no one was watching and let myself hang by my hands off the pole. It was about 15 feet off the ground. I let myself drop and immediately did a tuck and roll as I landed, I'd seen humans do this when they jumped off of high places. I got out my phone and took a picture, then ran at human speed back to the car.

I got back in and those two were still laughing, I couldn't help but to join in.

"I vote we stay here and see if he comes across it tonight." I say once we're all done laughing.

"Yes" Rose said enthusiastically "I hope he does, I want to see his face."

With that we all bust out laughing again. We all agreed to stay right here and wait to see if he finds them.

We sit and talk for hours as the sun sets and it gets darker. At 1 a.m Char asks "Do ya think their out searchin yet?"

"Yes" I say. "They have been having an affair for a long time. Alice is probably searching the hardest. He won't be any use to her without it." I say in amusement.

Two hours later we smell them.

"They're getting closer" I say low enough that only Rose and Char hear.

We all laughed quietly and waited. Ten minutes later we see them running by the scool. I almost thought they would miss it when Edward suddenly stops and growls, looking up at the flag pole. We watch in amusement as they try to figure out how to get it down. Eventually Edward runs into the trees and goes up on the roof. He does exactly what I did to get it up there, to get it down. When he jumps down he stumbles as he hits the ground.

"He must still be in pain." I say to them.

We all laugh our asses off as I start the car and drive off. I can see Edward and Alice glaring at us as we drive away.

We get back to our hotel around 6:30 in the morning. We walk straight up to our room to relax a little before we hit the mall. We weren't really paying attention to anything around us so we were shocked when we opened the door to find our mates sitting on the couch glaring at us.