Chapter 41

Bellas P.O.V

Today is the day that all of us are supposed to go into labor. My 'knower' told me that we all will go into labor within the hour. No one else besides our mates are allowed to be in our rooms, which Alec and Jane arent to happy about. Alec has been begging me for days to be in the room with me, but I keep telling him no. I really dont want my baby seeing me in pain, it will kill him. They can come in after their brother and sister are born.

We all have our own sound proof room ready, and Carlisle has explained how to deliver babies to our mates. Jasper is excited, but he still is going to be shocked when two children come out of me.

Jasper and I have discussed names for both a girl and a boy. The girl will be Mylia Rose Whitlock, and the boy is Mathew Andrew Whitlock. Jane and Alec both helped us pick out those names and were excited when we chose them. Alec told me the name Mylia and Jane told me the name Mathew. I instantly fell in love with them, as did Jasper.

The girls and I are in the game room eating and drinking blood right now. Jane and Alec are hovering over me protectively waiting until I need them, which I wont.

"Babies I am fine. Go help your father, I will be ok. We are prepared for this. I love you both but your driving me bonkers." I told Jane and Alec.

"But momma what if you need me?" Alec asked.

"Hunny if I need you, I will call for you. I promise." I said truthfully.

"Fine" He mumbled. They both gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Alecs lasting alittle longer and left the room to help their father. The guys were double checking the delivery rooms to make sure they had everything that we would need.

"Jeeze and I thought Marcus was overprotective of me. I only have one person hovering me, you have 3. Im sorry Bells." Dydime said honestly.

"Yea its driving me up the wall, but I wouldnt have it any other way. I know that they just really love me, and that makes me happy. I have a feeling that we are going to be constantly keeping Alec out of my room though. Hes a pain in my butt sometimes." I said lowly hoping he would not hear it.

"I HEARD THAT MOMMA!" Alec yelled. Of course he did.

"stupid vampire hearing." I grumled crossing my arms over my chest.

The girls just laughed. Chelsea was in the corner shaking her head at me. I love Chelsea, she would make an amazing mom. I wish she would find her mate, so she can be happy and have a family too.

Hmm I wonder if my yoda or visions would tell me who her mate is? I used my yoda first and of course it wouldnt tell me anything but her mate is not born yet. Next I tried the visions. I decided to look for Chelseas mate and was immediately pulled into a vision.

Chelsea walked into the throneroom coming to meet all the babies. She stops in front of me and her eyes go wide. She is staring into my sons eyes like she is seeing the sun for the first time.

I pulled out of the vision and my mouth was hanging open in shock. My son is Chelseas mate? Im not really that worried about it. I really hope Jasper will be ok with it. I want to warn him but then I will be giving away what we are having. I guess I could tell the girls, I could give them all a heads up on what they are having so they are prepared, as long as they dont tell the guys.

'Hey ladies' I thought to them.

'yes' they all replied

'I will tell you all what you are having so you are prepared but you have to promise to let it be a surprise for the guys.' I said.