Chapter 12

Bellas P.O.V

Jasper and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Peter and Char to get here. I can't wait to meet them, they already feel like family to me. I hope that my plan works out so that we can go live with them in Texas. If Rosalie ever warms up to me maybe we can have her and my brother bear visit us.

I can't decide if I want to be changed later on tonight or tomorrow night. The sooner it happens the more time I have to be able to somewhat learn to control myself, before the Cullens get home on Saturday. If I wait until tomorrow I will wake from my change Thursday night. Tonight will probably be better, it will give me more time. I'm so excited that I get to spend the rest of existence with my Jasper. I love him so much. I can't wait!!

I was brought out of my head by the front door opening and Peter announcing very loudly "Honey I'm home!"

Stupid fucker, he's going to blow my ear drums if he keeps that shit up.

"You didn't have to yell Petey, we're right here!" I shouted back to him. Jasper chuckled and sent me his amusement, as Peter and Char walked around the corner into the livingroom.

"Sorry lil' bit" he said sheepishly,  after he saw my eyes narrowed at him. He probably doesn't want to get on my bad side before I'm changed. He knows I'd be removing some of his limbs if he pisses me off.

Jasper stood up from the couch pulling me with him, to welcome our guests.

"Good ta see ya fucker, long time no see." Peter says as he tackles jasper to the floor in a hug. You can guess what happens next. They start wrestling. Peter reminds me of Emmett. 

"Nice too finally meet ya sug." Char says stepping around the boys to give me a hug.

"You too Char. Are they always like this?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"Pretty much. I always have ta get new furniture after they have been together." She's replies staring fondly at the boys being so carefree.

It's nice to see Jasper this way. With the Cullens he's tense and serious, but with Peter he's so happy and playful. I definitely like this Jasper better. Moving to Texas after my change and funeral is by far the best thing for both of us.

"OK I give ya fucker! Now let me go so I can say hi to Lil' bit." Peter shouted to Jasper, who had him in a tight headlock.

Jasper finally let him go and he ran over to pick me up into a hug.

"Nice ta meet ya Lil' bit. Welcome ta the family." He drawled.

"Good to meet you too yoda, now put me down!" I said while slapping him upside the head. I was able to use my shield to protect my hand, so I could slap him without breaking it.

"Ouch lil' bit" he said putting me down and rubbing the back of his head, Char and Jasper laughed at his pain. "I see ya got control over ya shield."

"Yep" I said popping the p. "Char how do you put up with his all knowing ass?" I asked her in amusement, as we moved to the couch to get to know each other.

"Well sug it ain't easy, that's for sure. We got that love hate relationship goin on." She answered amused.

"Ha Ha, very funny." Peter said mock glaring at me. I could see he was trying to hide the smile that threatened to take over his lips.

We all sat down and got to know each other for a couple hours. Around 10 o'clock i told them I wanted my change to happen tonight, which they all agreed too. Peter and Char were going to stay in the living room, while Jasper was staying with me throughout my change.