Chapter 31

Bellas P.O.V

Last night was entertaining. Emmett and Peters reactions to my yelling at them were priceless. Jasper and I felt their fear. I also briefly read their thoughts which were both that they hoped I wouldn't kick their asses. I loved them both dearly, but those fuckers got on my nerves sometimes.

Carlisle and Esme were just coming back from their hunt when my yoda went off.

"The Denalis will be here in 10 minutes." Peter and I yelled to everyone.

"JINX" I quickly yelled before Peter could. We decided to do that after our first yoda moment together. Now he couldn't talk for 20 minutes.

"That's just mean darlin'." Jasper said chuckling and pulling me on to his lap. I cuddled into his chest and kissed his lips lightly.

"Eh..he'll live." I told him.

The others came to join us in the livingroom, pulling their mates on to their laps, while Angela sat next to me and Jasper. Peter was glaring at me from behind Char. I couldn't help but laugh at him. Everyone else laughed too when they noticed him. Causing him to glare at them too.

We all sat in silence until we heard the Denalis car pull on to the driveway. Seconds later they were out and knocking on the door. Carlisle opened the door and welcomed them in to the house. Eleazer was first to enter and walk around to the livingroom followed by Carmen, Kate, a male I didn't know, Tanya and Irina.

"Welcome Eleazer, Carmen, Tanya, Kate, Irina and Garrett." Carlisle greeted.

"Thank you Carlisle." Eleazer replied.

He glanced over at me and his jaw dropped. I wonder if he could sense all of my powers. Carlisle saw this and introduced us.

"Guys you know Esme, Rose, Emmett and Jasper. That is Bella, Jaspers mate. Angela, their friend from school and Peter and his mate Charlotte. The last two were sired by Jasper in the southern wars and all 4 of them are apart of his coven." Carlisle said.

"I didn't know you had a coven Jasper." Carmen said shocked.

"Yes ma'am I do." He drawled.

"Hey Major. Peter. Charlotte." Garrett said.

Oh so this is Garrett. The nomad that blabbed to Peter about us being in Ohio. I can't be mad at him, he didn't know what we were really up to.

"Garrett." They all acknowledged him with a nod.

"What are you doing with the Denalis?" Asked Carlisle as he went to sit next to Esme again. The others followed and took a seat wherever they could.

"He's Kates mate Carlisle." I said answering for Garrett. The Denalis all looked at me curiously.

"How did you know that?" Eleazer asked shocked.

"Well before I answer that, what do you see as my power Eleazer?" I asked

He studied me for a moment then said "I can't actually get a read on you. Your blocking me. So your a shield?" He asked

"Yes I am a mental and physical shield, I can read minds and project my thoughts to others and I'm a power stealer." I told him.

The Denalis and Garrett looked at me in astonishment with their mouths hanging open.

"You have more than one power? That's very rare." Carmen said in awe.

"I also have other gifts that I have copied. In total besides those 3 I have about 30 others." I said nonchalantly. Their shock increased big time.