Chapter 8

Bellas P.O.V

I woke up at 6 a.m even though I didn't have to be up for at least another hour and a half. I just couldn't sleep anymore, I was too excited to spend time with Jasper.

I talked to him through his mind briefly before bed last night, our plan worked. They really believed that we had no interest in being with eachother. Boy are they going to be pissed when they get home. 'Haha they deserve it' I said quietly to myself.

I ran around my room getting everything I'd need for the week packed in my duffle bag, while reminiscing over yesterday. I love Jasper, and he loves me. I'm so happy we're mates. He's absolutely perfect. He's kind, caring, funny, smart, handsome and sexy as hell at the same time and he doesn't treat me like I'm a China Doll that can break at any moment.

I really wish I had a friend I could share my feelings with. A girlfriend that would jump up and down and squeal in delight with me, after telling them he loves me. I do have Emmett and let's face it, the squealing and jumping up and down is exactly how Emmett would react. He's my big teddy bear of a girlie brother. *snickers* I like it.

I really wanted to tell Emmett yesterday. He was at my house on Bella-sitting duty until Edward came over later last night. Him and Alice needed time to have the "keep your distance" talk with jasper.

Anyways I got home and immediately was pulled into a gigantic bear hug. Emmetts hugs always make me giggle like a little school girl, that is up until I can't breath from him hugging so hard.

We played games until it was time to cook for Charlie. Having Emmett around when I cook is always an interesting experience. He usually tries some of the food even though he knows he won't like it and he'll have to spit it out. He also comes up with his own names for the food, even though I tell him what there called.

Example, butter he calls icky yellow sticky.  He sounds like a 3 year old when he talks, but I still love him.

While me and Charlie ate dinner Emmett was hiding in my room. Which is where everyone hides once my dad is home. I couldnt help but wonder what picture Emmett would draw for me last night during dinner.

I have my drawer of Emmett drawings in my desk. Every time he's waiting for me to eat dinner he draws me a picture. Remember when I said he talks like a 3 year old? Yea he draws like a 5 year old. His stick figures are my favorite.

I went to bed around 11 last night after I finished my homework, and of course that is when Edward showed up. I fell asleep pretty quickly, only really saying 'hi'and 'night' before I passed out.

OK back to the present. I finished packing my bag and headed in to take a shower. I still had an hour before Alice was coming to get me. The only reason she is coming to get me and Edward is not, is because my dad hasn't left for fishing yet.

After a relaxing half hour shower, I got out, dried my hair and brushed my teeth. I then went back to my room to get dressed. Jasper is going to flip when he sees my outfit. A faded pair of skinny jeans, with a white low cut tank top that shows cleavage and a purple checkered button up shirt that hugged my curves. Oh and did I mention my cowboy boots? *snickers* he's going to be lustful as soon as he sets his eyes on me.

My lacy undergarments are also his favorite color, forest green, which is my second favorite color. After dressing and buttoning my shirt up all the way (to hide my cleavage until it's needed), I run to the bathroom to put on a little make-up. Black eyeliner, black mascara, a little bit of shimmery white eyeshadow and sheer gloss on my lips. I then did my hair in one long messy side braid. Looking in the mirror after I gotta say I looked hot!

I heard a light knock at the door downstairs, along with my dad answering it.

"Good morning Alice" said my dad.