Chapter 39

WARNING LEMON AHEAD. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 SKIP OVER IT.

Bellas P.O.V

Today is the day of mine and Jaspers wedding. I was going to officially become Isabella Whitlock. Rose, Char and Angela were my bridesmaids, While Peter, Emmett and Demetri were Jaspers groomsmen. The girls and I were getting ready in mine and Jaspers room with Esme and Dydime helping us. The boys were in Peter and Chars room with my father and Carlisle. Eleazer was marrying us.

We had the party introducing the two new Kings to the Vampire world 3 days ago, along with the new guard and its two generals, being me and Jasper. I felt some fear from the crowd when they realized the god and goddess of war were now helping rule our world.

It was only a week ago that I took both Peters and Emmetts tongues for spray painting my room. I gave them back for the party, seeing as it would be rude for them not to speak to our guests. They had promised me that they wouldnt do anything like that again but I really dont believe them.

Rose was doing my make-up while Char does my hair. Rose put on a light beige shadow, with black eyeliner and mascara, and a red lip stain that would not come off when I kissed jazz. She put alittle lip gloss over it to give it alittle shine then put a light pink blush on my cheeks.

I told Char I wanted something simple, she said she new just the hairstyle. She seperated a few pieces of hair to surround my face then started braiding. She did my sidebraid without so much of the messiness. I looked in the mirror when they finished and gasped.

"Thank you girls. I love it." I said to them.

"Your welcome sister" they both said smiling.

They then started doing their make-up and hair. All three of them curled their hair in loose curls and applied the same make-up as me, except they used a light pink shadow and a light pink lipgloss. They put on their dresses and they looked gorgeous. We had all picked a style of dress they liked and decided to let them each pick a color. Rose chose red, Char chose blue and Angela chose purple. It was a simple knee length strapless dress with a black sash just under the bust. Their heels were black and their was a black sash around the bouquets. Their bouquet of roses matched the color of each dress.

I tried on several dresses before I found the one. It was an off the shoulder white gown that hugged my curves and had a small train. The dress had a layered look. The bottom was a simple strapless white gown, and the top was lace running from the sleeves all the way down the dress. I knew it was the perfect dress the moment I saw it. I wore simple white heels and had a huge bouquet of white roses wrapped with black, blue, red and purple sashes.

Esme and Dydime helped me put the dress on while the girls were getting ready. I looked in the mirror and barely recognized the girl in front of me.

"You look so beautiful sweetheart." Esme said smiling.

"Ive never seen someone more beautiful." Dydime said agreeing with Esme.

I hugged them both and whispered my thank yous. My dad and Marcus knocked on the door and told us it was almost time. Esme kissed my cheek, then went to take her seat. The girls checked me over then went to stand by the door. I looked at Marcus and Dydime and saw them hold up a box. Marcus opened it and inside was the most beautiful blue diamond necklace id ever seen. It was very simple, a whitegold chain with a one carat heart shaped diamond.

"I wore this at our wedding. I would be honoured if you would wear it for yours my darling niece. something old and blue." Dydime says smiling.

All I could do was nod my head. Marcus took the necklace from the box and clasped it around my neck. My dad then pulls a perfectly bloomed white rose from a box on my bed, and puts it behind my ear and into some of my braid.