Chapter 34

Jaspers P.O.V

My mate is amazing. The way she handled the Volturi yesterday made me so proud of her. She not once let her anger take control of her. And what she did for Marcus was truly wonderful. He is so happy now. I'm so glad that she is going to be my wife soon. Isabella Marie Whitlock.  I love the sound of that.

We have been in the throne room talking all night. Bella made friends quickly with Alec and Jane. They definitely will be the troubled triplets.

Around dawn my mate announces to us all that we have things that need to be discussed. Everyone immediately gathers around. She is a natural leader. I hope Marcus suggests her to rule along side him. If we both can't rule than she should. People automatically love her.

"What would you like to discuss dear?" Marcus asks her.

"Do you still want to rule the vampire world Marcus? And if you do who do you want to rule with you?" She asks.

He looks at Dydime who nods in agreement to him continuing to rule. "I will continue to rule young one. Who does everyone think should rule by my side?" He asks.

"Bella and Jasper." Everyone says at once.

"I was going to suggest Carlisle and Eleazer. I'm honored to be deemed worthy by all of you, but I really know nothing about ruling the Vampire world. Carlisle and Eleazer have both been a part of the Volturi before, so they are already familiar with everything." Bella says truthfully.

Marcus smiles "I agree Isabella. However i do think that you should be able to help us rule in some way. I vote that Isabella, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Peter and Charlotte all be named the princes and princesses of the Volturi." He says.

"We agree" says Dydime, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Angela, Felix and Chelsea smiling.

The six of us look at eachother, nod and say "we accept."

"Obviously we will still be in need of a guard. Which the princes and princesses are welcome to be apart of. If they choose to be Isabella and Jasper will be the two head guards. They will both be generals." Marcus says smiling.

Everybody nods in agreement. Bella smiles and runs to Marcus. "Thank you uncle" she says to him.

"Your welcome my niece." He replies.

Everyone but Peter looks confused by their words.  Marcus notices and answers our unspoken question.

"Isabella and i are bonded as uncle and niece, along with Dydime as her aunt. Rose and Charlotte all share the sibling bond with her. Emmett, Peter and Jasper all have the sibling bond as well. Isabella and Angela share a true best friend bond. And my guard are bonded to Bella as her cousins, except for Jane and Alec. I'll let you guys figure out your bond to eachother." Marcus told us.

Our mouths fell open in shock. My mate laughed and went around closing all of our mouths telling us we were gonna catch flies. She stops in front of me and kisses me.

She stops suddenly and stiffens. She has a far off look in her eyes, which means she's having a vision. Everyone notices and we all go quiet waiting for her to come out of it. A minute later her eyes blink rapidly before she looks at me.

"Edward and Alice will be here in about 2 hours. Apparently they tried getting ahold of Maria and Victoria and got no reply. They are nervous that something has happened so they want to discuss moving the battle to next week." She growled out.

"Ah yes Edward and Alice. What would you like to do with them piccolo?" Marcus asks her.

She looks to me and I say "you decide darlin' all of ya plans have worked wonderfully so far."