Chapter 24

Bellas P.O.V

The ride home was a quiet one. I could tell that Jasper was trying to keep the Major in his cage until we got back to Texas. I knew that we would eventually have gotten caught but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I'm actually kind of excited, I love being punished by my Major.

It takes us 5 1/2 hours to get back home, my mate drives faster than Char does. The others are not back yet, probably to give us privacy. They all know what's going to happen. We pull up to the house, I get out and run up to our room to await my mate. I lay on our bed and stare at the ceiling, time to rial my mate up more.

"Isabella ya pushed us too far darlin'" The Major drawled.

I sent him some of my lust and ignored him, still staring up at the ceiling.

"Isabella do not ignore us my mate." He said getting aggravated.

I pushed him more lust and continued pretending I didn't hear him.

"Isabella" he growled out, causing my lust to spike. His growl is sexy as fuck.

"Yes Major" I said finally looking at him with his favorite sexy smirk on my lips.

He ran over and pinned me to the bed. "Why did ya lie ta us? Do ya know how worried we were? What made ya think liein to us was ok darlin'?" He growled out.

"I just wanted to have a bit of fun Major. And I knew that when you found out I lied I would be punished." I said innocently. I used my strength to flip him over so I was straddling him. "I love it when you punish me Major." I purred in his ear. Biting and nipping his earlobe,  then ran out of the room, taking my clothes off on the way to his study.

"Isabella" he growled getting off the bed and following after me.

He gets to his study and sees me lying on the couch, ready to be punished. I look into his lust filled black eyes and purr out seductively "punish me Major".

He roars, rips his clothes off and slams into me hard and fast making me scream out in pleasure.

4 hours later.....

Everyone just got home as the major let Jasper back. We got dressed quickly and layed on our bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Darlin' please never do that again. I was so worried about ya. I know ya can handle yaself,  but I can't stand ya bein in danger when I'm not there." Jasper says to me.

"I'm sorry baby. I promise to not lie to you again. It was just something I had to do on my own, and I knew you wouldn't let me do it if you knew. I love you so much and I couldn't stand the thought of the pixie bitch finding you." I told him.

"I know darlin'. Do ya really think that they will give up though? We both know how selfish and determined those two are when they want somethin." He asked.

"I honestly don't know. I'm going to be watching out for their futures, hopefully they make their decision soon." I said.

We heard Emmett and Peter arguing over a video game, and decided to go join everyone in the game room. I hope that Alice and Edward listened and give up, but I have a feeling that they wont. I don't think we have seen the last of them.

Alice's P.O.V

Edward wants to kill Bella because he can't have her, and I am perfectly ok with it. That bitch stole my Jazzy from me. I don't care if they are true mates, I had him first. If we kill her I can have him back.

We are still in Cleveland deciding what to do next. I know we can't kill her with out help, but who will want to go up against the god and goddess of war? I know Maria will be happy to fight if she can get the major back, but her army won't be enough. We are currently sitting in the livingroom planning our next move.

"Who besides Maria will want to go up against the god and goddess of war? We will need a bigger army." I asked Edward.

"What about Victoria? Wasn't she planning on making a newborn army to kill Bella before we left?" He asked.

"Yes. That might work. Tell her that she can have the pleasure of killing her in the fight. We can't tell her we are going up against the god and goddess of war though." I told him "what about the volturi? They will want them to join them, they don't know the goddess of war is alive yet. If they don't join them then they will kill them."

"We can always go ask, but I'm pretty certain they will agree." He said with a smile.

"Well I can always look to see what all of their answers will be." I said.

I made the decision to ask Maria, Victoria and the volturi to help us, and was immediately pulled into a vision.

5 minutes later....

I came out of my vision smiling. I had seen everyone agree with us and the battle takes place somewhere in Texas, I think. Maria knows where they live.

"They all agree to help us." I stated. "Victoria wants Bella dead, Maria wants her major back or killed if he won't join her, and the volturi want them both dead. The volturi are afraid of them, but we will have the advantage with all of their help. They are confident we will win." I said.

"Perfect" Edward said smiling. "Who do we visit first?"

I thought about it for a second. The volturi should be last. We can join them, it will make them happier to agree. We will set the battle date for next month, and tell everyone to meet in that field in Texas on the day of the battle. I'm now confident that we will win.

"Maria."

END OF CHAPTER 24. WHAT YA GUYS THINK? ALICE AND EDWARD ARE REALLY EVIL. THEY DEFINATELY WILL BE GETTING KILLED. SHOULD THIS BIG BATTLE ACTUALLY HAPPEN OR SHOULD BELLA AND JASPER GO KILL MARIA AND VICTORIAS AND THEIR ARMIES BEFORE EDWARD AND ALICE GET TO THEM?

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.