Chapter 28

Jaspers P.O.V

We are now on our way to kill Victoria. Bella is driving since hers and Peters yodas went off before we reached the car, telling them where Victoria was. I'm thankful that Bella is driving, I still can't rap my head around the fact my twin has a gift. And not just any gift, but a siren.

I have to say it fits her. I think there's more to it than what happened to her before she was changed. I personally think that it was given to her as a type of revenge. She was almost killed by scum and now she can call the scum to her, making sure that they never get the chance to do what happened to Rose to any other girl.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Bella stopping the car and telling us we should run the rest of the way. We all got out and she covered us with her shield, to make sure we weren't noticed by Victoria before we were ready. We followed Bella and Peter towards a series of abandon warehouses.

She used her gift of invisibility so that we could watch them up close without them knowing. Luckily they were all distracted so they wouldn't smell us for the brief time Bella had to remove her shield.

'5 powers including Victorias' she thought to us.

I was about to reply when Bellas gasp filled my mind. I felt her shock, anger and disbelief. I noticed her looking at a female newborn and looked closely at the girl. Rose, Emmett and I gasped too when we recognized the girl.

'Angela Webber' Emmett thought.

'That bitch needs to die now' Bella growled.

'Remove the invisibility and shield darlin' just don't forget ta lock Victoria in it.' I thought to her.

She did just that. Victoria stiffened and turned around quickly. Her fear spiked as she saw us and immediately tried to run. She fell back on her ass hard as she ran into Bellas shield. She got up and started to try to claw her way through the invisible wall, growling and snapping at us.

"Your not going anywhere you bitch." Bella spat out.

I sent the newborns waves of lethargy, except Angela who was staring at Bella in shock. Emmett, Peter and I quickly ripped the newborns apart and set them on fire. We then went to stand with our mates.

"Now Rose" Bella growled. I could tell IZ wanted to come out and dispose of this bitch. Bella was really fighting to stay in control.

Rose started walking to Victoria, but turned around to ask Peter and Bella a question.

"Does my power work on vampires too?" She asked with a sadistic smile.

Peter and Bella both closed their eyes in concentration for a minute, then both responded with a yes.

"Concentrate and let your body tell ya what ta do. It will only be done ta the person or people you choose." Peter told her.

Rose turned around and closed her eyes, concentrating on her power. When she opened them her eyes were glowing a bright purple color. As soon as Victoria looked into Rose's eyes she froze, unable to move. I felt Victoria lust and awe spike, and I could only guess that she was the only one that could hear Rose's song.

Bella removed her shield from around Victoria as Rose reached her. She ran her fingers up Victoria arms and down her back as she got behind her. She then took Victorias head in her hands and whispered "goodbye bitch" as she ripped her head off her body and threw it into the fire of newborns.

We all were staring awe struck at Rose as she made her way back to us, with a shit eatin grin on her face. Her eyes were back to her recently acquired red color. Angela brought us out of our shock.

"Bella?" She asked in shock.

"Hey Ang" Bella whispered.

For a newborn Angela was quite controlled. Her emotions were not all over the place, like others were.

She suddenly ran full speed at Bella and enveloped her in a hug. Both dry sobbing into each others shoulders.

"I thought you were dead." Angela choked out.

"I faked my death, with some help. Its a long story." Bella replied. "What happened to you Ang?"

"Well I had just graduated and got accepted to a university in Florida. My mom and dad were so excited that they took me out to dinner, here in Seattle to celebrate. I stepped out for a minute when Ben called me and was knocked out. I woke up here and was bitten by Victoria." She said.

"I'm so sorry Ang. She changed you to try to avenge her mates death. She made an army to kill me." Bella choked out.

Angela pulled Bella closer and whispered "Bella this is not your fault. It is not your fault that a vampire tried to kill you, and he got killed instead. She may have been after you in revenge but you did not do anything on purpose. You cannot blame yourself for this." She cooed.

Bella relaxed with her words. I've always liked Angela. She was a good friend to Bella as a human. I'm happy that they get to be with each other again.

We spent the next few hours telling Angela everything that has happened since she last saw Bella. Her anger and disgust spiked whenever pixie bitch or fuckward were brought up. She doubled over in laughter when Bella told her about stealing eddy boys dick and hanging it on the school in Cleveland. Rose, char and Bella all laughed at the memory.

After we finished telling her our story and plan, she looked at all of us and said "I'm in."

"You really want to help us?" Bella asked hopeful.

"Bella i lost my best friend once, i won't lose her again." She said determined.

If Bella could cry i know she would be. She embraced Angela and didn't let her go for what seemed like hours. The sun was starting to rise, and i knew it was time to go see Carlisle and Esme.

"Darlin' we need ta get goin to Carlisle and Esme." I said to her.

She nodded in agreement and grabbed Angelas hand, leading her in the direction of her car.

Emmett sat in the passenger seat so Rose, Bella, Char and Angela could talk to each other in the back. Peter sat right behind me and joined in our conversation, giving the girls some sort of privacy.

Twenty five minutes later we pulled up to the 3 story house that held good and bad memories for us all, apart from Angela.

"Here we go" Bella said sighing.

This was definitely going to be an interesting conversation.

END OF CHAPTER 28. THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE. ANGELA WAS A LAST MINUTE DECISION, BUT IM HAPPY I INCLUDED HER. I'VE ALWAYS LIKED HER CHARACTER AND WISHED SHE WAS MENTIONED MORE IN THE ORIGINAL BOOKS.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.