Chapter 18

Bellas P.O.V

"Hello family. Did ya miss me?" I asked giggling when they all jumped out of their seats, because I startled them.

"BELLY BEAN!" Emmett boomed as he ran to me pulling me into one of his bone crushing bear hugs. It's a good thing I wasn't human anymore or I'd die of suffocation.

"Brother bear, I missed you so much." I told him returning his hug.

He set me down and I was immediately pulled into Esmes arms as she dry sobbed on my shoulder. A few minutes later we broke apart and I was pulled into Carlisles waiting arms.

"I'm so glad your OK daughter. We were a mess without you, even if it was for just a few hours. We love you so much." He told me truthfully.

"I love you guys too." I said with venom in my eyes that will never fall.

Carlisle let me go and I glanced over at Rose. She had venom in her eyes as well. I ran over to her and pulled her into my arms, stroking her hair as she sobbed.

"Rose thank you so much for sticking up for me to Alice and Edward. I love you so much sister. And you have always been a good sister. I know you were trying to protect me from this life and loved me in your own way, so that makes you a great sister." I whispered to her.

She finally calmed down enough to speak. She pulled back and kissed my cheek and looked over to Jasper.

"I love you to sis. I think someone needs you right now." She said smiling pointing too my mate.

I smiled and looked at my Jasper. He was happy that I finally got my reunion, and trying hard to let me have my time with them, but I could tell it was hard on him. We haven't seen each other in a week, and all he wants to do is hold me and never let go.

I run over and throw myself in his arms hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much baby." I said as the venom gathered in my eyes again.

"I missed ya too darlin', so much." He said quietly. If he could cry I'm pretty sure he would be.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before breaking our hug to share our first kiss in a week. Jasper pulled me to the couch and sat down with me on his lap. He held on to me tightly and started nuzzling my neck, purring quietly.

I turned to my family who also had all sat down. We stayed quiet for awhile before someone finally broke the silence.

"Belly bean how are we going to get a hold of you? Didn't your phone drown?" Emmet asked me.

"No it was just off. I lied to Edward about that and being sick so he wouldn't call during my change.  I'll get a new phone in Texas."I told Em.

"No need Lil bit." Peter told me pulling out the new iPhone and handing it to me. "All of our numbers are already programmed in it. Jasper, Char and I already have ya number saved in our phones. All ya need ta do is give it ta the Cullens, and decide what ya name is gonna be in their phones." Peter said.

"Thank you so much Yoda." I said as I ran over to give him a quick hug, then returning to my mates strong arms.

I gave the Cullens my number and we decided that each couple should have me under a different name. For Esme and Carlisle my name is Liza, and the story is Carlisle met me when he was with the Volturi. Emmett and Rose have me as Melanie, and that story is that we met last time they took a little vacation, which was about 2 years ago.

We sat for hours and talked. I told them about my change, my powers and why I had to drink human blood instead of animals. Carlisle wasnt happy about it but he understood. He at least was happy that I was going to be on Peter and Chars diet of the scum. We of course told them that Jasper was changing diets with me and they all still considered us family. I was happy they accepted us.