Chapter 27

Rose's P.O.V

Two days was almost up. Tomorrow is the day that the two evil lovers leave for the volturi. We are leaving tonight so that we get there shortly after they leave tomorrow. We are all riding in Bellas jeep, because it is faster than Emmetts.

That sadistic bitch is going to die for trying to harm my sister. I regret not being much help when we were going up against James. Maybe if I would have been more cooperative we could have killed Victoria too. I know Bella doesn't hold how I treated her against me, but I still feel horrible about it.

'Your right Rose I don't hold it against you. You had your reasons and I understand them. If I was in your shoes I probably would have been the same way. Would killing Victoria make you feel better?'she asked in my mind.

'YES!' I thought loudly, causing her to chuckle. 'And I know you don't hold anything against me Bella, but I can't help but feel ashamed. I should have been a better sister to you' I thought.

'Rose you have always been a great sister. You were the older sister who pretended to hate her younger sister and to not care about her. In all reality you did care about me and tried to protect me in your own way. Our relationship may not have been the typical sister relationship, but you were still my sister and always will be. You were and are here for me when I need you most. That is what true family does, protects eachother at all costs. Forgive yourself Rosie. I love you.' she thought before she disconnected from my mind.

She reached around her seat and gave my leg a light squeeze. Before she could pull away I grabbed her hand and held it. She didn't try to pull away, she just let me hold it for as long as I wanted. Emmett and Jasper were both glancing between us with questioning looks on their faces, we both just shook our heads and mouthed 'later'.

She truly was an amazing person and sister. And she is also right that I need to forgive myself. I will, and be the best big sister ever, starting with killing that bitch in Seattle. Bella must have felt my resolve and determination because she squeezed my knee sending me her amusement and agreement.

"So this battle will be much like the one with Maria, except that I am not going to kill Victoria, neither is Jasper." Bella said to everyone.

"Who is going to kill her then?" My mate asks a little confused.

She squeezed my knee letting me know I should tell them. I sighed and answered his question "Me" I said with determination. "I owe this too my sister, for not helping as much as I should have with James. After Victoria is dead I'm going to be the best big sister ever!" I said smiling.

Bella laughed and sent me her amusement and love. In return I sent her all my love. I truly did love my sister. She made me feel whole, in a different way than my mate did. My life feels more complete than it ever has. The only way it will ever be truly complete was if I could have a baby, which I knew was impossible. A girl could dream. Well not dream, you know what I mean.

Bellas P.O.V

As I listened to Rose's thoughts I couldn't help but be glad that I made her feel complete. Her thoughts about children broke my heart. I almost caved and told her about my power but I bit my tongue to hold it in. Rose deserves a baby and she will get one.

We arrive in Seattle 24 hours after leaving Texas. We may have stopped several times because I accidently projected my lust. It is now 8 at night.

We all quickly decide that we should hunt before we go take care of Victoria. Emmett and Rose have both decided that they want to be on our diet, since human blood makes you stronger. I haven't told Rose yet, because I think she has to be on a human diet for it to work, but she has a power. I can't tell what it is or detect it with my shield yet, I think, because of the animal diet. I'm guessing that it is a power that you have to be your strongest to use, that or animal blood messes with it somehow.