Chapter 26

Bellas P.O.V

Everyone had just made it back to the house from our battle with Maria. They had all sighed in relief when they returned and found the Major and I in the livingroom watching wipeout, already done with our "alone time". They all sat down, I could feel their curiosity and knew what they wanted to know.

"Let me guess ya'll wanna know what powers I copied?" I asked expectantly.

"Duh" said Peter and Emmett, who snickered at them saying the same thing.

I rolled my eyes and continued "obviously you know about the teleportation. Along with that I now have element control, illusions, mind control, shifting, healing, invisibility,  controlling metal, controlling glass, psychometry, bringing people back to life, knowing humans/vampires will have gifts, changing appearances, walking through things and to give someone else powers I already possess."

"Cool" Emmett boomed.

"That's only 15 darlin' ya said there was 16." Jasper drawled. Of course he would be the one to bring that up.

"The 16th one is a surprise. I will reveal it when it is necessary,  which will be after we kill the psycho lovers." I stated.

No way was I telling them that I was able to make a vampire pregnant yet. It was going to be a surprise for Rose and Esme. I'm not sure if Char wants children, but if she does she will get them. I'm so happy that I can give Rose what she's always wanted more than anything in this world. She will make an amazing mother.

No one was happy I was with holding my last power, everyone but Peter who had that knowing look on his face. I reached out to his mind.

'I know you know. Don't say anything, I want it to be a surprise for them. Should I tell Jazz or surprise him too' I thought to Peter.

'Wait' he thought back.

I nodded to Peter causing Jasper to look between us slightly annoyed and curious. He was about to say something to us but I stopped him.

'Peters gift told him what my last power is. No you are not going to know yet. It is a surprise for everyone, just know that it will be a wonderful surprise.' I said in his mind.

'Fine' he thought back pouting.

I laughed out loud getting weird glances from everyone, but I ignored them. I lifted Jaspers head and kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I love ya too darlin'." He whispered back.

Peters P.O.V

'I know you know. Don't say anything, I want it to be a surprise for them. Should I tell Jazz or surprise him too'  Bella asked in my mind.

'Wait' i thought back.

I know Rose has always wanted a baby. Char has always wanted one too, but she doesn't like talking about it. She wants one so much it hurts and she thinks it's impossible so she doesn't ever bring it up.

We have talked about adopting like Carlisle and Esme, but we haven't really had the chance to look.

I know Bella wants to surprise Rose, Char and Esme after this mess is over. She doesn't want to risk something happening to their babies due too stress, especially Esmes. She thinks that losing another baby will destroy Esme, and she doesn't deserve that again. I agree, Esme is a lovely lady.

I can never express my gratitude enough to Bella for what she is gonna do. I guess I'll have to stop pranking her, which is fine with me. It's Emmett who keeps talking me into it. Quite frankly Bella scares the livin shit outta me, but I'll never admit to it.