Chapter 35

Bellas P.O.V

"Hello Edward and Alice." I say smirking.

"Did ya miss us" Jasper said mirroring my smirk.

"You two are the new King and Queen of the Volturi?" Fuckward asks shocked and scared out of his mind. As he should be.

"Jazzy I missed you so much." Alice says walking towards him. I throw my shield around us, so she smacks right into it and falls on her ass.

"My name is not Jazzy. It is Master Jasper or the god of war to you." He says coolly.

Edward appeared at Alices side and helped her up. She just stared at us in shock.

"What did I just hit?" Alice asked.

"My shield." I told her.

"So what did you guys come to discuss?" Marcus asks them.

"Nothing important." They say in unison.

"Are you sure? Did you not come to discuss moving up trying to kill us?" I asked in amusement.

"H...how d...did you k...know that?" Alice stutters out.

I smiled "We have our ways Alice." Jasper said.

"I guess I can tell you guys, since you won't be leaving this room alive. Not only am I a mental and physical shield, and can project my thoughts to others, I'm also a power stealer. I stole your power while I was still human Alice, so I have seen everything you have planned since. I also have quite a few other powers that I stole from Marias and Victorias armies before we killed them. Plus the Volturis as of yesterday. Would you like to see what my two favorites are?" I asked with a smirk.

They were silent, staring at me in shock. I glanced quickly at Jane. She knew her power was one of my favorites. She had an amused smile on her face when I looked at her. I looked back at Edward and Alice and said "pain".

They both dropped to the floor writhing and screaming in pain. I let it go on for a minute before I took it away. They composed themselves and got up. They were now pissed off.

"That was one of my favorites. This is the other." I held out my hand and closed my eyes to concentrate on my fire power. Flames erupted from my hand as I opened my eyes. I looked over to them and smiled sadisticly. Their fear spiked and I could tell they were trying to figure out a way to escape. I stopped the flames in my hand and smiled.

"You can try all you want, but you won't be escaping." I said amused.

Alice and Edward looked around the room and finally noticed Rose and Emmett standing beside me.

"Rose, Emmett think of how upset Carlisle and Esme will be if they kill us." Alice said pleading with them.

"They actually agreed that you two should pay for what you've done." Rose said smiling.

They gasped "w..what?"

"After we killed Victorias army we stopped off and saw Carlisle and Esme. We told them everything. They both are sad and love you, but they agreed that Jasper and Bella should get to kill you because of all the shit you've done to them." Emmett explains.

"But your my sister and best friend Bella." Alice said pouting.

I laughed. "If I'm your sister and best friend than why did you try to get an army to kill me Alice? You both are whiny, manipulative, conniving, selfish bitches, who only care about themselves. I don't care if Jasper was with you before Alice. He is my mate, which legally makes him mine not yours. And Edward I may have been your singer, but I was never yours. Jasper didn't steal me from you because I always belonged to him. I could care less if you think that because you can't have me no one should. I was never yours." I growled.

I dropped my shield and stood from my throne, with Jasper mimicking my actions. I smiled at them and said

"Before we kill you Rose would like to show you her power."

They looked at Rose shocked. "Y...you have a power Rose?" Edward stuttered out.

"It's Rosalie to you two" she spat. "And yes. I am a siren." She closed her eyes and concentrated on her power. She opened them to reveal her bright purple eyes and started humming seductively to them, which only they could hear. They were immediately trapped under her spell.

She kept them under for a couple minutes before she let them go. They blinked a few times to regain their composure.

"Please don't kill us." Alice said dry sobbing.

"Bella love please. You know you still love me." Edward said with a sad smile.

I ran and grabbed Edward by the throat, as Jasper went for Alice.

"That's where your wrong Fuckward. I haven't loved you for a long, long time. You don't threaten the life of my mate or my family and live. You brought this all on yourself." I said calmly.

We brought them both down to their knees and stood behind them.

"Any last words?" Jasper asked calmly.

They didn't say a thing. I motioned Jasper to step back with me and concentrated on my fire power. I lifted my hand and snapped my fingers. They were immediately lit on fire. Their screams filled the throne room. A minute later they were nothing but ash.

Cheers erupted from everyone in the throne room. I jumped in Jasper arms and kissed him passionately. When he put me down I used my element control to blow their ashes out the same window as the other Volturi members.

"Now should we call Carlisle and Eleazer?" Marcus asked.

I looked to Jasper and then back at Marcus.

"Can we go there and ask them uncle?"

"Yes you may Lil one." He said smiling.

"And uncle, I know it's against the rules, but can I tell my dad about me. I know he will keep it secret. I just really don't like lieing to him." I said sadly.

"It is oK with me Lil one. Ask Carlisle and Eleazer when you get there. If it is oK with both of them, than you can." He told me.

I smiled and ran to hug him. "Thank you uncle."

"Your welcome Isabella."

The next few hours consisted of us all spending alone time with our mates and packing. Peter, Charlotte and Angela were staying here, while me, Jazz, Rose and Emmett were going to see Carlisle and Eleazer.

We left on the Volturi jet around 9 p.m. Since we don't have to stop and change flights it will take about 12 to 13 hours to get to Seattle. For now we're just going to kick back and relax. All the threats to my family are gone. Hopefully Carlisle and Eleazer agree to be the new kings, and we all go back to Volterra. I still have the surprise for Rose, Esme, Charlotte, Kate, Carmen, Dydime and now that she has found her mate, Angela. It's also for my mate as well. I know he wishes he could give me children. They all are in for the shock of their lives.

ENDING CHAPTER HERE. I GOT A MOVIE TO WATCH AND CUDDLING TO DO WITH MY SON. HOPE YOU ALL HAVE ENJOYED IT SO FAR. THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING FOR MY STORY. IT MEANS ALOT. AFTER THIS BOOK IS DONE I WANT TO START ON ANOTHER ONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW. MY MOTHER WANTS A EMMETT AND BELLA STORY.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.