Chapter 13

Bellas P.O.V

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as Jasper bit into my neck, wrists and ankles, sending his venom into my blood stream. I know that if I writhe, thrash and scream, it would tear him apart. I had to keep quiet for him. I cut off all my emotions so he didn't have to go through the pain with me, and to say he was freaking out would be a gigantic understatement. I tried to calm him down by sending my thoughts to him.

'Jasper honey calm down, I'm ok. I cut off my emotions from you so you don't have to go through this pain again. I love you so much, I don't want you to experience this again'

'Darlin' I don't care about the pain. I need ta be able ta feel ya Isabella, it's driving me mad. I love ya darlin' and I don't want ya to go through this alone'

'Jazz I know if I let you feel the pain you will try to take some away from me, to help me. It's not gonna happen my love. I will talk to you as much as I can, but I know that the pain won't allow me to do so forever. It will be sporadically and your just going to have to deal with it. I refuse to let you feel this pain again'

'Fine darlin', but I'm not happy with this'

'I know major. Just think about what will happen when I wake up. We will go on a hunt together and claim eachother. Now I have to stop this for a bit or I will lose my control. I love you major'

'Love ya too darlin'

Over the next day and a half I was able to communicate to him through my mind, but had to stop frequently when the burning became too much. I know he isnt happy about not being able to feel me but I did send him all my love for him whenever I was able too. That will have to be enough for him.

I heard Peter tell Jasper that I will wake up in 10 minutes and the fire slowly started retreating from my hands and feet. The fire was on its way out, but it also started to increase in my throat and heart. When it was only those two left burning, my heart picked up speed. I knew it was almost time. I was suddenly lifted off the bed by my chest and I let out a single bloodcurdling scream, before my heart thumped it's last beat, and then there was silence.

I breathed in and tested the air, I didn't need the air, but I liked it. Everything had its own unique scent, the closest to me being the ocean and hay. My Jasper.

I checked my emotions before I let them be open to Jasper again, and slowly opened my eyes.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I could see everything so much more clearly. I could see colors I never knew existed before. It was beautiful.

I heard someone shift beside me and snapped my head to the side, only to be met with my true loves extraordinary face. He wore that sexy little smirk that I loved so much, dam I was horny already. He raised an eyebrow when he felt my lust and I just shook my head at him.

"Darlin' would ya care to explain ya emotions ta me? I feel lust, trust, happiness and awe. There's no bloodlust or confuision, that normal newborns feel when they wake up." He asked me.

Hmm...I don't really know what to tell him, my throat burned alittle, but it was easy too ignore. As for confusion, I wasn't confused. I knew exactly what I was, where I was and remembered everything from my human life.

"Well baby I am thirsty but it's easy to ignore. As far as the confusion, I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I was prepared and wanted this life?" I asked him raising a brow. As that thought rolled around in my head, I had an idea. Peter. The fucker probably knows why.

"We could ask yoda baby. His gift might have told him something." I said seriously.

"Your right darlin'" he said before yelling for said yoda."PETER WHITLOCK GET YA ALL KNOWIN ASS UP HERE!"