Chapter 22

Bellas P.O.V

Rose, Char and i decided to go shopping today, partly so i could look into the evil lovers future without the guys being around. We also needed alittle fun, since our night at the club got ruined last night.

FLASHBACK

We were at the club for an hour dancing and having fun, when me and Jazz picked up some hostile emotions.

There were 7 vampires, 5 guys and 2 girls sitting at a table watching us. It wasn't hard to guess what they wanted. I looked back at Jazz, he nodded and moved his head in the direction of the exit.

I connected our minds and told everyone to follow us outside and why we were leaving.

We all heard them leave the table and follow us outside. Peter and Emmett immediately moved Char and Rose behind them. I knew Jaspers instincts would not let me stand next to him, even though I could protect myself just as well as he could. I went to stand behind him but slightly to the left. I wasn't directly behind him but it was good enough for him.

"Ah if it isn't the god and goddess of war. It's a pleasure to finally meet you". one of the vampires said, he appeared to be the leader.

"Which must make you the captain and lieutenant." Said another.

The leader spoke again "My name is miles. And these are Dominic, Andrew, Caleb, Paul,  Natasha and Megan." He said introducing the other 6.

"Let's save all the pleasantries and just get ta the point. What the fuck do ya want." Peter growled. I shot him a 'calm the fuck down look' and sent him some calm. He nodded his head at me and sent his grattitude.

"Oh I think you know what we want. We want to destroy the god and goddess of war, and prove that we are better." He said with a smirk.

"Good luck with that." Emmett said under his breath.

"Although now that I think about it the goddess and those other two are pretty hot. Maybe we will kill the three of you, and keep them. I know the goddesses mouth would look good wrapped around my..." was all he got out before I had all 7 of them up against the building with my shield.

"DONT YOU EVER SAY SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN." I spat out. IZ was now out to play."well actually you won't get to live long enough to say anything like that again. You fuckers honestly think you have a chance at beating us? I could crush you all right now if I wanted too." I said with an evil smirk.

The looks on their faces were priceless. I could feel all of their fear rolling off of them in waves. I hadn't realized I had taken steps towards them during my speech. I looked back to see everyone smirking, including the Major who also came out to play.

"Do you guys mind if I crush them all, or do you want to have alittle fight?" I asked them.

"Whatever ya want darlin'" said Major.

Peter, Char, Rose and Emmett shared a look and shrugged their shoulders. "Crush em'" they all replied together.

"First steal their gifts." Peter told me.

I removed my shield and they fell to the ground. Before they could recover I wrapped my shield around them all and felt for their powers. Five of them had powers, that I now have.