Chapter 36

Bellas P.O.V

We arrive in Seattle around noon. My jeep is still in the parking garage at the airport. We all get in and drive to Forks.

"Do you think that they will agree to be the new kings?" Rose asks us.

"I hope so." I say back. "If not it will have to be us, and I don't really want that responsibility. Being a princess is enough."

"Same here darlin' it's a lot a responsibility that we don't need." Jasper agrees.

"Are you guys going to be apart of the guard?" Emmett asks.

I glance at Jasper and we both reply "yes."

"I think I will too. It will be fun to go on missions to kick some ass." Emmett boomed.

We all just laughed at him. Emmett is just like a little kid.

We arrive at the Cullen house 45 minutes after leaving the airport. Carlisle and Eleazer greet us on the porch.

"How did it go?" Eleazer asked.

"Good" I said smiling. "Marcus is happy again and his guard is amazing." I told them.

"That's good. What happened to Edward and Alice?" Carlisle asked.

I looked at him and gave him a sad smile. I knew he still cared for them, no matter how unhappy he was with them. "I'm sorry Carlisle, they're gone."

"It's ok Bella. They needed to pay for what they did to you. And now they have." He said sadly.

I ran up the stairs and hugged him. Esme came out and I pulled her into the hug, while she dry sobbed into my shoulder. I hated the fact that they both were hurting because of this, but I didn't have another choice. They would have caused more trouble if we had let them live.

They pulled away and we all went inside. Esme looked around confused.

"Where are peter, Charlotte and Angela?" She asked.

"Back in Volterra. Angela found her mate in Demetri, and we have all decided ta stay there." Jasper told them.

"Your leaving?" Esme asked sadly.

"We actually came to talk to you guys about that." Rose replied.

"About what?" Asked Carlisle.

"About coming to Volterra. We came to ask if you and Eleazer would like to be the new kings and rule alongside Marcus. You both know the rules and would be the best kings. What do you say?" I asked.

Carlisle and Eleazer glanced at each other then at their mates, who nodded their approval and acceptance. They looked back to me and smiled.

"We accept" they said together.

We all smiled and congratulated them. Tanya, Kate, Irina and Garrett asked if they could also come and live at Volterra. We of course told them yes. I liked Tanya, Kate and Garrett. So far Irina and I have not gotten the chance to know eachother. 

We decided to leave tomorrow morning. Carlisle called the hospital and gave them his notice, while the others packed their things. We would be stopping in Alaska so the Denalis could get what they wanted from their house. I had one more thing left to do before leaving. Something very important to me. Telling Charlie.

"Carlisle? Eleazer? I have a favor to ask you." I said.

"What is it Bella?" Eleazer responded first.

"Well I asked Marcus and he said if it was ok with the two of you also, that I could tell my dad about me. You know my dad Carlisle he won't tell anyone about us. I really want to keep my dad in my life and I feel like this is the only way." I said to them.