Chapter 9

WARNING: LEMON AHEAD. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU SHOULD SKIP THE LEMON. I CANT STOP YOU BUT YOU ARE WARNED.

Jaspers P.O.V

The family was sitting in the livingroom waiting for the pixie and Bella to get here so they could leave. Carlisle was reading the newspaper, Esme was looking at some house design magazine. Fucktward, as Bella calls him is just sitting on the couch with his eyes closed, while Emmett and Rosalie are doing something on Emmetts laptop.

I was reading and correcting another one of my many civil war books. Five minutes later we heard the sound of Alices' porshe turn into the driveway. Everyone stopped what they were doing so they could get ready as soon as the pixie and Bella walk in. Everyone, except me that is.

I didn't stop. I had a cover to keep up. I had to pretend I could care less about being here. Let me tell you alot easier said than done.

Soon we heard them making their way into the house from the garage. I felt Bellas shock then happiness when Emmett pulled her in for a hug as soon as she walked in the door. To keep up with "not caring" I didn't act like I even noticed she was here yet. I'd give it a minute before I acknowledged her.

"Belly bean!....I missed you little sis." Emmett said while spinning Bella in circles.

"*giggles*Emmett you saw me last night....now put me down. I'm starting to lose oxygen." She said while giggling.

"Sorry Bella" he apologized sheepishly and set her back on her feet.

I figured it would be safe to acknowledge her presence now, so I marked my page and looked up from my book.

HOLY FUCK! Bella looked hot as hell right now. She was dressed in faded blue jeans, a purple checkered shirt that hugged her curves perfectly and a pair of cowboy boots. Her hair was in a messy side braid and she had alittle bit of make-up on. She looked stunning.

I know she can feel my lustful emotions from the small smile on her lips. The family flits off to get everything they need for the trip, while Bella makes her way to the couch to sit down. We will be alone for at least a minute.

'See something you like there cowboy?' She thought to me.

'Fuck darlin' I growled. She is to sexy for her own good. 'Are ya tryin ta get me so lustful that I'll ravish ya right here and now' because that's certainly what's about to happen.

'Well maybe not right now, but certainly later' she purred. I know with that my lust skyrocketed.  All I could do was give her a lustful growl in her mind. FUCK WOMAN! I know she's doing this on purpose. She is feeling just as much lust as I am. My mate may be a virgin but shes a little minx!

Twenty seconds later everyone is back in the livingroom, ready to head out. We all said our goodbyes and I headed up to my study to keep our cover. I hope Bella will join me after they all leave.

I try to tune out of her conversation to give her some privacy, but it's really hard to do. I decide to do something that will distract me. I go to my closet where I keep all the clothes that I like to wear, and pick out another outfit.

Alice does not like me dressing like a cowboy. All my preppy clothes she picked out are in 'our', I mean now 'her' room. I can't wait until I'm free of that all seeing pixie bitch. 

Anyways back to choosing my outfit. I got out some faded blue jeans, a purple button down shirt similar to Bellas and my cowboy boots, and quickly changed.

I heard the family's car pull out of the driveway and speed away. After a few minutes I decided to lean against the wall outside my study and wait for Bella.