Chapter 10

Bellas P.O.V

Holy hell! That was amazing. I knew sex was supposed to feel good, but I had no idea it was going to feel that good. I know I should probably give my body rest, since I am alittle sore, but all I want is to do it again.

I was still laying on the desk with Jasper over me. After we both finished his body collapsed on top of mine. 'I'm happy it was as good for him as it was for me' I thought to myself happily. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, even if I wanted too.

"How ya doin darlin?" Jasper asked before kissing me gently.

"Great!" I said happily. Causing him to chuckle.

"We should probably get dressed and head downstairs, before I attack ya again. Your probably alittle sore."

Oh god! I wanted him again so badly, but I was sore. We should probably wait until my body could handle that again. Hopefully it will be soon!

"Alright cowboy." I said with a pout.

He chuckled lightly and walked around the room grabbing our clothes. He gave me my clothes and i started to dress. After my bra, panties, pants and shoes were back on, i looked around for my tank top. I found it in shreds on the floor. Thats when i remembered he ripped it from my body. I'm not at all mad though, that was sexy. I grabbed my button up shirt and put it on,  making sure to leave a couple top buttons undone so he can look at my chest if he wants. I don't mind that at all, because I know it will drive him crazy. I felt Jaspers arms wrap around my waist and his lips kiss up and down my neck lightly.

"It was so hard ta watch ya get dressed Isabella.  All I wanted to do was ravish ya again. I don't know if I'll be able ta keep my hands off of ya today." He said. I could feel his lust coming off of him in waves.

I quickly spun around and gave him a soft kiss on his delicious lips and grabbed his hand, pulling him with me to the door of his study. As soon as I was out the door I stopped causing him to slam into me. I momentarily felt his member hit my back, as I wiggled my ass against him.

"Ya did that on purpose darlin." He growled out.

Spinning around to wrap my arms around him I said sweetly "maybe...". An idea then popped into my head at his earlier words of not being able to keep his hands off me. I reached up and tangled my fingers through his hair and pulled his head gently towards me, so I could whisper in his ear.

I gently bit on his ear and said seductively

"Now major, who says you have to keep your hands to yourself?"

I then unwrapped myself from his body and headed down the stairs to the livingroom. I can't be sure, but I think I heard him growl out a "fuck me" before he came after me. He picked me up bridal style and ran at inhuman speed to sit on the couch, with me in his lap.

He nuzzled my neck and started to purr, calming my emotions immediately.

"why are you purring?" I asked him curiously.

"It's something we do when we find our mates. It helps calm ya inner vampire. When ya are turned ya will do the same thing ta calm my inner vampire." He said.

"When I'm turned? I didn't know if that was something you wanted for me. I mean fucktward told me I would never be like you." I said surprised.

"Well that's not his decision, because one he is not your mate. And two your not a child. If ya want ta be a vampie I'm not going ta tell ya no. Besides I don't think I can watch ya grow old and die, it will hurt too much. If it is really something ya still want, I would love nothing more than ta keep ya with me forever. I love ya so much Isabella."