Chapter 7

Bellas P.O.V

For the next hour of our third class jasper and I got to know each other better. We talked about our lives growing up and the time he was in the civil war. He hasn't told me his southern wars story yet, and I won't push him. I know that was a hard time for him and I know he will tell me when he's ready.

Lunch finally came around and of course fucktward was waiting for me.

"Hello love" he said giving me a kiss on my head and leading me towards the cafeteria.

"Hi" I said, not really caring to add anything else to the conversation. I have been told that 'if you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all'. That's exactly what I'm going to do. If I do say something it will definitely lead to me blowing up on him, and that will ruin all the fun I plan on having.

We walked through the lunch line and got both me and him food, then lead the way to our table. Sitting down I look at jasper out of the corner of my eye. He was still pissed. His jaw was clenched and his hands were gripping the table.

'Calm down major. Your gonna break the table' with that said, I sent him a fuck ton of calm and he finally relaxed.

'Thanks darlin'

I then turned back to Edward to see him and Alice having one of their private conversations. I decided it was time to listen to their minds to find out what they were up to. I threw my shield around jasper so he could listen too.

Alice was trying to look in to both mine and jaspers futures, which of course still doesn't happen. *snickers* 'haha pixie bitch' . Jasper sent me his amusement with a slight smile on his delicious lips. I want to taste them so badly. 'Ugh'.

I see him raise an eyebrow at me, clearly feeling my lust. 'Bite me! I can't help it' I thought to him. That fucker just smirked at me. 'Fuck' does he not know what that does to me!

(Alice- italics, edward- bold)

'Edward I still can't see their futures. I'm trying. I don't know what we are going to do. The family all needs to hunt. Carlisle wants it to be a week long trip. Who are we going to leave with Bella? Emmett and Rosalie both need to hunt, as do you and me. If I could see their futures, I would have no problem leaving jasper with her, but I cant. What do you think?

(OK Edward really doesn't communicate with Alice in the same way she does with him. She can't read his mind, she just sees his decisions. So Edward won't be talking throughout this.)

Looking into Alice's mind, I was shocked at his decision. He agreed that jasper can stay with me, he will just need to have a talk with him before they leave. Warn him to keep his distance so he won't kill me, and try to make him feel guilty about my birthday party.

He also thinks that we are not smart enough to figure anything out. 'Haha you dont know how wrong you are fucktward!' I thought, Jasper agreed with a 'oh but he will find out soon enough'

'I really don't think they will figure it out Edward. Besides you can call her everyday. And if I know my Jasper, which I do, he will listen to your warning. I'll help you make him feel guilty about her birthday so he's extra cautious. This will definitely work'

I pulled out of their minds, not wanting to hear them anymore. I released my shield on Jasper and noticed that my physical shield was the only one to pop back into my body. Hmmmm.....interesting. So my mental shield is on him whether I'm aware of it or not. I wonder if it's because we are mates.

'That's exactly the reason darlin. You have been shielding me for quite awhile now without knowing it'

'Good. I'm happy it's up all the time and I don't have to concentrate to make it happen. That would be difficult to do 24/7, not to mention very tiring'