Chapter 11

Bellas P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a pair of warm arms wrapped around me. I can't wait to be a vampire, so i don't have to waste time with sleeping anymore. I can spend all day, everyday with my soulmate. 'Wait a minute...warm arms?' I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and turned around to see Jaspers beautiful honey golden eyes on me.

"Mornin darlin." He drawled. God that accent!

"Morning Major." I said before giving him a kiss. "Major why do you feel warm when you touch me? Whenever edward touched me, he was cold. I thought with me being human, you guys would feel cold to me?" I asked him curiously.

"My skin is warm ta ya darlin because we are mates. Mates are always warmer ta eachother, whether ya are human or vampire. He was cold because he's not ya mate."

"Makes sense." I said honestly. My stomach decided that it was a good time to growl loudly. Jasper chuckled and said

"Darlin why don't ya go take a shower and I'll make ya breakfast for when ya done."

"Ok" I said happily. Giving him a kiss before getting up to go get my stuff, then make my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up before getting in. I washed my hair and body with my favorite strawberry scented shampoo and body wash. I was always told I smelled like strawberries and freesias. I loved both of those scents but could not find shampoo or body wash that smelled like freesias.

I know I probably should not try to enhance my scent with a bunch of vampires around, but I just couldn't help myself.

I meant for it to be a quick shower but I couldn't rush with how good the warm water felt on my skin. After about a half hour I shut off the water and got out. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth, then went to find an outfit.

We were going to be here all day since it was sunny, and Jasper can't go out in public. I picked out a pair of lacy purple underwear and matching bra, and a pair of short jean shorts with a white wife beater. I quickly dressed and made my way to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Jasper sitting in a chair at the table. I walked over to give him a kiss before sitting in front of my food. He made french toast, eggs and bacon, with a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you baby, it looks delicious. I didn't know you could cook." I said alittle surprised that he knew how to cook.

He chuckled and said "I really dont, I've just watched Esme make this before. That's the only reason I know how too."

"Oh" was all I said before I dug in. Even for it being the first time he's made this, it's still pretty dam good.

I finished in less than 5 minutes and took the plate and cup to the sink to wash. While I was washing my dishes Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"What would ya like ta do today darlin?"

Hmm....what do I want to do. "Well since you can't go anywhere without sparkling like a disco ball, why don't we watch movies?" I suggested.

He chuckled "a disco ball? Really?"

"What? You do sparkle like a disco ball." I said matter of factly.

"Alright Isabella what would ya like ta watch?" That's a very good question. OH! I know!

"Let's watch mufassa get eaten by deer!" I said as I turned to face him.

Jasper looked at me like I had grown a second head.

"You've been hangin out with Emmett to much." He said while shaking his head in amusement.