Chapter 19

Jaspers P.O.V

Bella and I have been in Texas at the Whitlock ranch for about a month, and so far our lives have been amazing. We have spent the days as a family exploring the woods around the ranch, riding the horses or swimming by the waterfall we found, and the nights loving each other. Yesterday she finally copied Peters gift to prove to him that it is indeed a gift, but he still refuses to call it that.

Emmett and Rose text Bella almost everyday. They started pretty much as soon as we left the Cullens house. They both miss their best friend and favorite sister. They have already made plans to come see us in the beginning of August, which is 2 weeks away. That is when they are leaving for "another honeymoon" for a year, although I wouldn't say that coming to live here is a honeymoon.  It's a cover so the pixie and fuckward don't find out they are coming here.

Bella mentioned that she wanted to go back to school and finish her senior year, even though she only missed the last 2 weeks. However she wants to graduate for Charlie. It will make him happy.

She talks to Charlie at least twice a week. He loves that she has decided to get her high school diploma and that she is happy. He has seen Edward and Alice around town and ignores them both, which we both find hilarious. Charlie hates them just as much as we do.

Rose and Emmett both agreed to do their senior year again with Bella in September. The only problem is its to sunny in Texas, so we will be staying at our house in Cleveland, Ohio and attending Shaw High school.  Both Peter and Char have agreed to go to school with us too. This coming school year should be interesting.

Right now Bella and I are sitting in the library reading. She's reading gone with the wind, one of her all time favorite books while I'm of course reading and correcting one of my civil war books. It's still amazing to me that they got so much wrong.

"What ya thinking about baby?" Bella asks looking up from her book. My emotions were probably goin crazy with everything I was thinkin about.

"Can't ya just read my mind and find out yaself darlin'?" I drawled out while raising an eyebrow.

"Far too much work honey. I think you should just tell me." Bella said batting her eyelashes. She looks so cute when she does that.

"I was thinkin bout the last month since we came ta Texas darlin' and of course movin ta Cleveland for school in September." I said truthfully.

Bella set her book down and sat on my lap cuddling into my chest.

"I know your not looking forward to going back to school yet Jazz. You don't have to go with me if you don't want too. I don't want you to feel like you have to go." She said running her fingers through my hair and nuzzling my neck.

"I know I don't have ta go darlin' but I want ta be with ya. One year of school is worth it if I get ta be with ya all the time." I said truthfully.

"Hm" she replied as she kissed her mating mark, sending shivers through my body. She smirked and continued kissing along my neck while wrapping her fingers through my hair and tugging. I growled, she knew how to get me lustful instantly

The next 3 hours was spent breaking in the furniture again. Before we moved here this library was never used considering it only had my favorite books in here.

We were laying on the couch, Bella on my chest fully clothed since Peter and Char were here. Peter has trouble remembering to knock before entering rooms. You'd think he would have learned after the first time he lost a finger for it, but no. He had walked into our room without knocking while we were "busy". He didn't stay but it still pissed Bella off, so she took a finger and kept it for a whole day. In total I think he's lost 4 fingers and each time he does she adds a day to how long she keeps it. I chuckled at that memory.

"What's so funny baby?" Bella asked.

"I was just thinkin about the first time ya took Peters finger darlin'."

"Oh. The fucker deserved it. He needs to learn how to knock." She said smiling.

"That he does darlin'." I said kissing the top of her head.

She was about to say something when her phone started ringing.  She picked it up smiling as she saw it was Emmett calling. She accepted the call and put it on speaker.

(Bella and Jasper- italics, Emmett and Rose- bold)

"HI EMMY BEAR!"  Bella yelled.

"HI BELLY BEAN" Em boomed.

"Hey sis, hey bro." Rosalie said in the background.

They were most likely hunting. That's the only time they were far enough away from Alice and Edward to safely call us.

"Hi sis" Bella and I said at the same time.

"What's up?" Bella asked.

"We're hunting so we figured we'd call. We can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks. Roses bags are already packed and ready." Em said.

We heard a loud slap along with Emmett saying "ouch baby, what was that for?" Bella giggled. Rose then took the phone from Emmett.

"Yes I have my bags packed already. I can't help but be excited. I hate it here without you two. Although it is funny hearing pixie and dickhead get angry whenever we think of you guys. Our minds are blank and so are our futures. It's very entertaining, they whine like 3 year olds. I think about you guys on purpose all day long just to fuck with them." Rose says snickering.

"That's awesome Rose. I bet it's funny to watch. God what did I ever see in that asshole." Bella said.

"I honestly don't know. You were always to good for him. I'm really surprised that they aren't mates. They are both whiny, deceitful, conniving little bitches. They are perfect together." Rose stated dryly.

"So true." I replied.

"Anyways we just wanted to call and talk for a bit cause we finally could. Texting gets annoying. We are gonna let you guys go. Emmett is getting impatient, he wants to molest a bear." Rose said snickering.

"I do not Rosie. Belly bean tell her to be nice to me." Emmett boomed in the background.

"Sorry Em your on your own brother bear. Love you both. Have fun!". Bella said.

"Love you too. Bye guys." They replied together. 

"Bye guys" I said before Bella hung up.

"Emmetts an idiot, but I love him." Bella chuckled.

"He's definitely somethin special darlin'." I replied

We spent the rest of the day and most of the night showing each other just how much we loved each other.

Our lives are going to get a whole hell of a lot more interesting in 2 weeks. Emmett and Peter are going to drive Bella crazy with their pranks. I have a feeling they are both going to be losin more than fingers when that happens. They just better hope IZ doesn't make an appearance or they are really in trouble. God I love my mate.

YAY! END OF CHAPTER 19. I REALLY HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH THIS BOOK LOL. HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING IT.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE STORY.