Do You Want To Forget?

Warning: This chapter is a NSFW lemon chapter.

If it's not your cup of tea you can skip it. I tried to make it about more then just the physical, about describing just how broken Dabi and Hikari are on the inside. This is my first time doing this so plz be gentle.

Hope you enjoy the first true look at their relationship

---------------------

"Do you want to forget?"

It was a phrase that the two of them had only heard a handful of times in their life, the result always happening after something unthinkable or unimaginably heartbreaking that neither Dabi nor Hikari could ever begin to stand.

That's how it always started.

And when Hikari heard those words escape Dabi's lips, her eyes automatically traveled towards the lips that said them, the inviting and warming tease causing her own eyes to grow even more hungry, ravenous for the man before her.

It was an automatic response and the villain seemed to notice it as well, his hands traveling up towards her face before forcibly lifting her chin with two fingers. Eyes were now on her, searching the girl's expression for compliance, for desperation..

And when she met him, it seemed that his eyes hungered for the same, the man's voice coming out low and commanding, already knowing what she silently wished for better than anyone else...

"Well, what will it be Princess? Do you want to hurt or do you want to forget?"

His lips purred around her nickname before Hikari recalled the devastation and hurt that was spilling inside of her stomach at this very moment.

The look on her brother's face, his disappointed expression, and everything that had happened after, the girl was destroyed because of it all.

So much so that she let her eyes travel to his lips once more before taking a shaky breath as the tears in her eyes began to block everything from the outside world.

Yes, this had happened a handful of times before, the two being in the same exact situation many years ago as nothing but pain and hurt swirled around them.

The truth was, both Dabi and Hikari knew they were hurting, they knew that there were demons that had sometimes haunted their dreams and there was a part of them that wished they had their family back.

And although it was never spoken, both of them longed for the loving touch of a mother's warmth or a family's embrace. They wanted words of encouragement and assurance that their feelings were completely cared for and not thrown aside.

They wanted people to look at them, to hold them and tell them that they weren't monsters.

Dabi and Hikari, they were like two volcanoes, the lid of their never ending grief just barely keeping themselves dormant from every little bit of trauma and pain that had followed them for their entire life.

Running his fingers across her arms painfully slow, the man stopped at a familiar scar before Hikari's casted her gaze towards his dead skinned forearms with a fallen expression, goosebumps now up her body because of the motion.

The scars, the burns, the wounds, they were the physical reminder of what had happened, what they had been punishment for seemingly existing, for wanting to belong.

And though they wouldn't ever admit, the two were lonely, wishing for someone to notice them, to bring them home..

But they also knew that was impossible, that those wishes were just fleeting moments, swallowed into the feeling of bringing others misery in order for them to feel better about themselves.