Dabi Part 1

Warning:

Content Contains NSFW Content

Before you read this chapter I would like to state that this is Dabi's POV which means it's going to be rude, sexual, and dark. He as a character if very toxic and fucked up and his actions reflect that. If you want a sweet story this is not the one for you. I tried to make him as canon as possible and although I don't agree with his words or decisions, dismissing this as part of his character would be wrong as well.

Then again, in my opinion I don't believe that canon Dabi has the capacity for a real relationship so I had to bend things a little even so to fit the narrative. Hope you enjoy and if you've been waiting on a spicy chapter for awhile, this one's for you!

---------

Three Years Later

"Fuck, harder Dabi."

A woman's shrill voice echoed through the walls of the small closed in room as the stitched villain's hands forcefully found its way to the back of the stranger's head before practically slamming it against the desk in front of him so she was fully exposed.

And she truly was desperate, her legs trembling and body practically dripping at the power as she allowed the man to pin her down like some common whore.

That's what she was after all, some no named slut he found in his travels, quick to please and eager to fuck. Just the type he searched out.

Someone to satisfy his physical needs. That's all it was ever for and all it would ever become.

Looking down at the prey beneath him, Dabi felt his pants grow tighter by the moment, taking in the only thing that mattered to him and the only reason he had chosen this woman in the first place.

Blonde hair, golden against the single light above them caused the villain to pause for a moment as past nightmares seemed to relive in his mind all over again.

It was a sort of self punishment in itself, Dabi's hand immediately reaching down before palming his erection with a low moan.

How fucking pathetic he was, getting hard over the mere memory of something that would never happen again.

It was almost laughable really, considering just how his shitty body seemed to work. and even though he tried again and again, the fact remained the same

For as pussy whipped as it was, the villain knew the only thing that could ever get him off was when he thought he was fucking her.

Takami Hikari.

The only one he truly cared about, and the only one that had truly destroyed him. The memories, her shitty laugh and perfect naked body haunted him day after day, causing the villain to want her more and more.

Physically, mentally, and sexually.

But she wasn't here, and Dabi knew that Hikari would never look at him again. For he had broken her heart and became an unrecognizable monster instead.

What a self punishment that was, huh?

Perhaps he deserved it, considering what he had attempted to do to her. The lies, the deception, the misinformation about Keigo.

Yeah, perhaps he really did deserve to suffer.

And suffer he did, feeling his erection physically pain him as he felt the woman squirm under his firm and forceful fingers.

Fuck he was getting so hard just thinking about her.

Just then, he heard the stranger's voice speak once again, her voice dripping with need. "Dabi.."