Dabi Part 2

Warning:

Content Contains NSFW Content

Standing alone inside that van, Dabi felt himself grow more and more annoyed by the moment. Did she seriously expect him to just wait here while she went in there all by herself?

The man then watched the security cameras on the laptop beside him as Hikari came into view. She appeared to be bowing towards the guards in order to give off an innocent demeanor about her.

How boring. She was just going to converse with them and that's it? It would've been more fun if she had dismembered them or something. Literally anything else other than this.

Groaning to himself, the man then thought back to the fucked up conversation they had shared prior. Sure, he wasn't sane but even Dabi could realize just how different his childhood best friend was now.

Hell, he hardly even recognized her. How dare she, he clearly told her that she wasn't allowed to change and yet Hikari had done so anyways.

Shaking his head, Dabi then glanced towards the small countdown clock in the corner of the screen before frowning. Five minutes, he had been standing here like an idiot for five minutes just trying to process her.

And with five more minutes still to go, the villain felt his heartbeat with anxiety. No, he couldn't stay here all by himself and think about her, it would make him go insane all over again. He was sure of it.

Touya was never good at quiet after all, and it appeared that Dabi was the same.

So much so, Dabi then turned back to the countdown clock before a twisted grin morphed across his face. If Hikari thought he'd stay quiet and let her order him around then she was sorely mistaken.

Screw her plan, he would get that support item his way, whether she liked it or not.

Hikari was always so high and mighty after all, planning everything with the expectation that things will go the way she wants. Well too bad, he was going to show her that wasn't going to happen..

Besides, seeing her pissed off expression was all the more reason to go.

Perhaps she was right, perhaps any physical action was pointless, but that didn't mean he couldn't shake her in other ways. He just had to get a bit more creative.

Emerging from the van a moment later, the villain strolled through the nearby forest and right up to the gates only for about a dozen of government officials to race up to him, quirk drawn. "Halt! Who are you?! This is a secured facility."

Dabi only felt the sense of a challenge in the back of his throat though. Hikari probably snuck in undetected but that wasn't his style. No, he was going to come through the front door whether they liked it or not.

Lowering his voice ever so slightly, he then allowed his entire arms to burn with blue inferno. "The name's Dabi, and it's your lucky day. You get to be kindling for my flames."

Then he let a massive rush of fire soar across the cool night air, barreling into the men and burning them alive without a second thought. Screams were overheard but the man paid no mind, reveling in the moment before he pushed open the front gates rather easily.

And the look on Hikari's face the moment he entered was absolutely priceless.

The shock, the horror, the utter disappointment that was there was everything he ever dreamed it could be. Now she wasn't so mighty anymore, now he had won as well.

Watching her jaw drop ever so slightly, Dabi tilted his head in cocky victory. "You took too long and I got bored. So why don't we start this little party with a bang, hmm?"