Meet The League

Rubbing the freshly coated blood from her fingertips onto her tank top, Hikari chuckled to herself darkly as Dabi closed the old warehouse door behind her. Ah yes, this is exactly what she needed after the worst day with her brother.

Dabi really did know how to cheer a girl up.

She could still hear the loud screams bouncing off her ears as the villain closed her eyes in order to replay the utter look of horror on their faces once those low level school boys realized they had majorly fucked up. Serves them right.

Now Hikari was sure they wouldn't ever mess with her again.

Humming to herself down the long corridor, Dabi couldn't help but chuckle behind, following her springy steps carefully. "I take it you liked my present, Princess?"

The girl only nodded though, throwing her hands out in reply. "Of course it always feels good to let off a little steam and teach some low level thugs a lesson. I mean did you see their sorry little faces? How could I not like that?"

Dabi seemed to agree as well, his booted steps making their way up to the girl with another chuckle before lazily slinging his arm around her shoulder in order to pull her closer. "That's great cause now I have another surprise for you."

Raising an eye, Hikari turned. "Oh?"

Humming back, the villain replied lightly. "Yeah, the league's been bugging me about properly introducing you so they want me to take you back there for a bit."

Immediately Hikari knew that this surprise wasn't as great as the last one, causing her lips to curve down in annoyance before throwing her friends' arm off of her with a scoff. "And why would I do that?"

Dabi seemed to expect her distaste though, recalling the previous conversation with the league. "They want to know how you intend to break Hawks."

The woman only narrowed her eyes though, still not pleased. "Yeah, not happening. The reason I'm here is because I'm doing you a favor, not them. I don't owe any sort of explanation to those bands of freaks."

Sure, she had met those villains once before, but she didn't have any desire to mingle with them in her precious free time. Her work would speak for itself, she didn't have to prove anything to them.

Dabi only sighed though, seemingly already knowing her answer before taking his phone out of his pocket. "I knew you were going to say that. But here's the thing..."

Flashing the brought screen into her face, the villain continued. "It would be really bad if Valkyrie was seen like this, wouldn't it?"

Hikari then glanced towards the man in question only for her eyes to focus on the image as her face dropped in horror. There staring her in the face was that awful picture those thugs took of her back in the alleyway.

Widening her eyes at the god awful pink strawberry nightmare that was that dress, Hikari's hands immediately reached forward in order to grab onto his phone in furious disbelief. "W-What! How the fuck did you get this?!

Just then, the woman seemed to notice the small number on the top of the screen, her shouts growing even more. "And why is it your lock screen wallpaper?! Get it off!! Get it off right now!"

Her anger only caused the villain's lips to twist upwards though, Dabi enjoying the rage between her puffed up cheeks as heavy dark chuckles escaped his lips. "I took it from those losers before I tied them up. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see the pretty princess all dressed up, now could I?"

His laughter only pissed the bird off further though, crossing her arms in a threatening stance. "Oh, I'm glad you find this really hysterical.."

Dabi only nodded his head though, allowing the humor overtake him enough for the man to hold his stomach as Hikari grew more and more annoyed. Of course this guy would laugh at her misfortune. He was just that kind of asshole.